Windows 10: cant buy minecraft bedrock

Discus and support cant buy minecraft bedrock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by krisdreemurr1, Oct 24, 2021.

1. cant buy minecraft bedrock

every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not part of any family? I'm the only account? please help!

:)

krisdreemurr1, Oct 24, 2021
  2. ZoePetro Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 24, 2021
  4. cant buy minecraft bedrock

Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

cant buy minecraft bedrock

1. cant buy minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - cant buy minecraft

2. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  3. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  4. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....
  5. Buying bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying bedrock: Hi I live in belgium and i would like to buy minecraft windows 10. But if i wanna buy it i need to give up a addres in america. So how can i buy it in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-bedrock/33a21d40-6ebb-4f39-8aad-a1ca702adfec
  6. Buying bedrock

Buying bedrock: Hi I live in belgium and i would like to buy minecraft windows 10. But if i wanna buy it i need to give up a addres in america. So how can i buy it in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-bedrock/33a21d40-6ebb-4f39-8aad-a1ca702adfec
  7. cant buy minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant buy minecraft bedrock: every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not...
  8. cant buy minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant buy minecraft: when i want to buy minecraft there is a tab that comes up that says: ''there is a problem on our side, it may help if you wait.'' but i already waited 3 days and it still says the same. what do i do, because i cant buy it now....
  9. Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon: i cant sign into bedrock edition. i own the java edition i own bedrock but it keeps telling me that i need to buy this again it extremely annoying and the mojang website and yours is very unhelpful in solving this manner so far....
  10. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...