Windows 10: Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

Discus and support Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recelty redeemed a £5 microsoft gift card and i was intending to spend it on some robux on roblox.however when i try to make the in app purchase ,the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChanceTillon, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

I recelty redeemed a £5 microsoft gift card and i was intending to spend it on some robux on roblox.however when i try to make the in app purchase ,the option for me to use my credit is not there .ive used microsoft credit before to buy robux on a different account so i dont know why isnt working on my current one.also my credit shows up if i try to make purchases off the store direclty so i suppose this has something to do with in app purchases.

:)

ChanceTillon, Sep 25, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Timmis15 Win User
    Buying with gift cards

I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day?

Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any given day"

Does that mean on one day I can add $1000 to my account and then the next day I can add another $1000 to make $2000? or is it that I can only use $1000 of gifts cards then use a debit or credit card for the rest of
    the cost of the device I want to purchase.

Tim.

Timmis15, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

Did not get any robux!

Hello i live in the netherlands and i bought myself a windows 10 gift card Via : XboxLiveKaarten.nl

Now this card worked perfectly and i used the 10 euros gift card to buy the 800 robux from this link! :

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/p/800-robux/bzbfxcmxj4tn/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

this payment worked too.. but when i logged in on my roblox account i did not get any robux (payment method in the game itself)

and i did not get any code or something to redeem my robux.. ?

Thank you for replying!

Twistedreapa, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

1. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up - Similar Threads - Can’t buy robux

2. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card: I bought a $3 microsoft gift card, and proceeded to buy 80 robux with it. It charged the gift card, and didnt give me robux. Anytime i try to buy it again, it says i already own this product....
  3. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card: I bought a $3 microsoft gift card, and proceeded to buy 80 robux with it. It charged the gift card, and didnt give me robux. Anytime i try to buy it again, it says i already own this product....
  4. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t buy robux

Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  6. I cant buy ROBUX with my microsoft rewards gift card

I cant buy ROBUX with my microsoft rewards gift card: Hello, I just redeemed my 10$ Microsoft store gift card and I wanted to buy ROBUX but i cant since it doesnt show, i dont know the gift card number or anything...
  7. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?: I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do it if there a way, would be very helpful. Thank you and good bye....
  8. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  9. Buy Microsoft gift card

Buy Microsoft gift card: Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-gift-card/e3222473-dff7-482d-8847-af34d089b473"
  10. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...