Windows 10: Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Discus and support Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Akselspa1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Akselspa1 Win User

Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do??

Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance d038f97f-988f-43a7-9647-b574fd80668c?upload=true.png Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance ada17fe7-3d69-4485-8bc7-045869a5a59b?upload=true.png

There are some pictures.

~Akselspa1

:)

Akselspa1, Mar 24, 2020

2. Did not get any robux!

the email adress i used to buy the robux is the same as i use in the game!

Twistedreapa, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Did not get any robux!

Hello i live in the netherlands and i bought myself a windows 10 gift card Via : XboxLiveKaarten.nl

Now this card worked perfectly and i used the 10 euros gift card to buy the 800 robux from this link! :

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/p/800-robux/bzbfxcmxj4tn/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

this payment worked too.. but when i logged in on my roblox account i did not get any robux (payment method in the game itself)

and i did not get any code or something to redeem my robux.. ?

Thank you for replying!

Twistedreapa, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

1. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance - Similar Threads - Can't buy Robux

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  6. Can’t buy robux

Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  7. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  8. Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money: I attempted to purchase Robux for my son to use when he plays Roblox on PC. The prompt indicated I had to approve from my account but then said I needed to add money to my sons's child MS account. I did so but now there is no way to actually pay for the Robux from his...
  9. Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance: So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they still haven't emailed me back with a response. Therefore, I am here to ask if anyone can help me. I want to ask if anyone...
  10. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?: Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom and this is very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought robux thru game in microsoft store and cant dind my robux?

2. why cant i buy robux with my microsoft account

3. where to buy robux