Windows 10: Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store

Discus and support Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,From the Windows 10 Store, I was able to buy Xbox games / apps and remotely initiate the download to my Xbox console. It was possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaulBotêlho, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store

Hello everyone,From the Windows 10 Store, I was able to buy Xbox games / apps and remotely initiate the download to my Xbox console. It was possible to search all Xbox games using the Store, and even get Xbox Gold Games there.But in Windows 11 Store, you can only see apps / games compatible with Windows. Even if I open a url to get the Xbox Gold Game, the Windows 11 Store doesn't allow me to click the "Get" button because "This product cannot be installed on this computer".Is there anyway to use the Windows 11 Store to buy Xbox games/apps?

:)

RaulBotêlho, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Oct 27, 2021
  4. Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store

1. Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store - Similar Threads - Can't buy Xbox

2. The xbox app on windows 11 is set to different region and can't buy games via pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xbox app on windows 11 is set to different region and can't buy games via pc: I have tried multiple options from the community support, for some reason, the xbox app is showing in Canadian currency where I'm living in Europe. I did purchase my series x in Canada and spoke to an agent in order to change my currency and region as all other options did...
  3. The xbox app on windows 11 is set to different region and can't buy games via pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The xbox app on windows 11 is set to different region and can't buy games via pc: I have tried multiple options from the community support, for some reason, the xbox app is showing in Canadian currency where I'm living in Europe. I did purchase my series x in Canada and spoke to an agent in order to change my currency and region as all other options did...
  4. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  5. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy xbox game pass: Hello, I wanted to buy xbox game pass but when I try to do that I get this error:When I clicked on get more info I got to a page with potential causes but I don't know hot to check how/if my account locked or banned and I dont know how to fix it....
  6. Can't buy xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Xbox app/game using Windows 11 Store: Hello everyone,From the Windows 10 Store, I was able to buy Xbox games / apps and remotely initiate the download to my Xbox console. It was possible to search all Xbox games using the Store, and even get Xbox Gold Games there.But in Windows 11 Store, you can only see apps /...
  8. Can't buy and originally could not use XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't buy and originally could not use XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I purchased Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and you could see it was on my account active but I could not access it. One of the many useless Microsoft tech support people must have cancelled it somewhere along the way, as I got a refund but my account was and still is stuck saying....
  9. Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC

Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey, today I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, because I wanted to play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, but after buying, I can't install it on my computer. It says, that I don't have any device linked with my Microsoft account, but actually I have. I install every other...
  10. Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app

Can't install games through Windows store or xbox app: Hello all, I'm trying to install The Outer Worlds through xbox game pass. I know this has worked earlier this week, so it's not an issue of account validity. I find that when I go to install the game, either through the XBOX app or the Windows Store, the installation...