Windows 10: Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code

Discus and support Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so I purchased a 1-month subscription key for xbox game pass from a store today, and now I'm at home and when I try to redeem it on windows 10,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ahadd7, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Ahadd7 Win User

Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code

Hello, so I purchased a 1-month subscription key for xbox game pass from a store today, and now I'm at home and when I try to redeem it on windows 10, it says "Looks like you already own this product". I've tried to redeem it from microsoft store, from the xbox app and from the microsoft web page, but I always get the same error message. I've purchased the 1 dollar game pass trial before, but it doesn't say that it's a trial version on the CD-key packet and it didn't say it in the store and when I try to redeem it, before it gives me the error message, it shows the code as xbox game pass, there isn't trial written anywhere. Other than that I'm not able to cancel the game pass trial that I had. The cancel button just isn't there. It's not taking money though because my paypal is empty. Also I'm pretty sure that I canceled the game pass subscription right after I took the trial version. The virtual agent hasn't given me any help either and microsoft support number doesn't work in my country,

:)

Ahadd7, Aug 4, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 4, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code - Similar Threads - Can't cancel game

2. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  3. I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I redeemed a code through Xbox Game pass and it didn't work.: I clicked redeem code, and then proceeded to input the code into Rainbow Six Siege. And it told me it didn't work. I tried it several ways. And I don't understand why it would not work. Right after I seen the code I copy and pasted it into R6. And it told me it didn't work....
  4. Game pass PC redeem code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC redeem code not working: I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  5. i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried redeeming a xbox pass code.: So i just recently got my xbox pass and i noticed that the perks included chapter 1 on spellbreak i tried entering the code i got in epic games it said the code does not exist then i went back on the xbox app on my pc and i pressed on it again and pressed continue i dont...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem: Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this....
  7. Game pass PC redeem code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC redeem code not working: I have just received a code as per the Discord Black Friday deal that gives you a 3 month code if you get Nitro. I have received the code and inputted it into https://redeem.microsoft.com and it gives the error message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  8. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  9. Game Code Already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Code Already Redeemed: Hello. Back in September I purchased a Geforce RTX 2080 TI the EVGA FTW3 Ultra from Amazon.com. It was the most money I had ever spent on a PC component and I was very excited. I was also excited to play the 2 free games that the video card came with. These games were Control...
  10. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7