Windows 10: Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

Discus and support Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thrones1776, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This is my first windows computer in a long time. So, if this is also in the wrong category forgive me it isn't clear what category this goes. Airplay works fine on my Mac. But my mac doesn't work anymore and the new macs don't have the capabilities to run with the programs I need to get for work. That is why i got a windows

:)

thrones1776, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

NO LONGER able to cast laptop desktop to Samsung TV

Hi,

I'll keep it very simple. I used to be able to cast my laptop desktop to my Samsung Smart TV and I no longer can.

I've tried EVERYTHING suggested on several forums.

Now the culprit MUST BE your Miracast driver v3 (it used to work before this version).

When will you fix it?

Thanks,

Kaleidolistic, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

1. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv - Similar Threads - Can't Cast laptop

2. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  3. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  4. Casting from HP Laptop to TV

Casting from HP Laptop to TV: Hi guys.Is there any way I can cast from my Laptop to my TV?When I click cast on my laptop, it recognizes the TV, it connects to the TV, but the TV goes black.Anyone have any tips/ideas. All drivers on the Laptop are up to date as far as I know. Running Windows 11....
  5. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  6. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV: [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway.....
  7. CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CASTING FROM LAPTOP TO TV: CASTING from laptop to TV begins well but pauses every 2 minutes. "Continue Watching"? appears on screen> unless I click YES, casting never resumes. Used to cast for hours until this week. CASTING...
  8. Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files: Hi, i cant use "Connect" on Windows 10 to miracast my screen to Samsung Smart TV (40N5300) -that supports Miracast, Airplay2, DLNA etc and i can connect from all of my mobile devices-. (i can see the TV on connect section, if i click, "connecting to x device" shown on the tv...
  9. cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?: can I hook my touchsmart pc to a samsung tv? I am running win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-a-touchsmart-pc-to-a-samsung-tv/3afd5864-8798-4efc-90e2-f6e53329ee08
  10. Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast

Cast from laptop to TV with chromecast: I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10. I have a Vizio smart TV with Chromecast attached. I am able to cast from my phone to the TV via Chromecast. How can I cast from this laptop to the TV?...