Windows 10: Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files

Discus and support Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i cant use "Connect" on Windows 10 to miracast my screen to Samsung Smart TV (40N5300) -that supports Miracast, Airplay2, DLNA etc and i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tosunkaya, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files

Hi, i cant use "Connect" on Windows 10 to miracast my screen to Samsung Smart TV (40N5300) -that supports Miracast, Airplay2, DLNA etc and i can connect from all of my mobile devices-. (i can see the TV on connect section, if i click, "connecting to x device" shown on the tv then it fails, but if i right click to any video file than click "Cast to device" select the TV, it works.

How can i make casting screen work?

i already allowed my laptop on the TV. Drivers are latest from Lenovo, Intel, Nvidia, Realtek. They're on same network even same channel.

Intel UHD Graphics 630 (26.20.100.7584), Nvidia GeForce GTX1050 4GB (26.21.14.4259)

Screenshot of right click cast to device: https://i.snipboard.io/gHIOib.jpg

Screenshot of "connect": https://i.snipboard.io/yP6YJf.jpg

Failed: https://i.snipboard.io/hE15wm.jpg

Device manager: https://i.ibb.co/4YB8bQN/image.png

Original Internal Wireless: Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC It or driver doesnt supports miracast on dxdiag (i dont know maybe driver problem) - version: 2024.0.10.202 i disabled it for just in case.

External Wireless: Realtek RTL8811AU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB 2.0 Network Adapter - version: 1030.38.803.2018

submitted by /u/tosunkaya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tosunkaya, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

new computer not cast video to samsung led smart tv

Hi Jack,

You may need to use a Miracast adapter to be able to use the Miracast feature in Windows 10. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to cast videos from your computer to your TV?
    • Are you able to cast videos before?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to project a wireless display
    with Miracast. This article is for Windows 8.1 and will also work in Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Jeddie Win User

Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files

1. Can't Cast Screen To Samsung TV From Windows 10 but Can Cast Video Files - Similar Threads - Can't Cast Screen

2. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  3. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  4. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  5. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  6. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV: [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway.....
  7. Cast to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to TV: I have a Win10 and new Roku TV, both wired to the same network (which is a wireless network, but they're both wired). How do I cast media from Win10 to the TV? I do not understand the myriad directions I have found on the web. I have Win 10.0 Build 19041. 170859
  8. cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cast a touchsmart pc. to a samsung tv?: can I hook my touchsmart pc to a samsung tv? I am running win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-a-touchsmart-pc-to-a-samsung-tv/3afd5864-8798-4efc-90e2-f6e53329ee08
  9. Casting to TV

Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...
  10. cast to TV from Windows 10

cast to TV from Windows 10: how can i cast to my Toshiba smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cast-to-tv-from-windows-10/6d13ba79-7617-476e-9816-216de16652f5