Windows 10: Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.

Discus and support Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; That is my problem as stated above. Henry 59486 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hewjr100, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.

That is my problem as stated above.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Aug 8, 2016

2. Cut this horse****, windows 10. Please.

When I go to Settings/Update and Security there is no Change Active Hours link. The active hours have been automatically set at 8 am to 5pm that is ridiculous. I active from 7 am to 11 pm or later a lot of nights.

I do have the Anniversary Update.

ElizebethMunden, Aug 8, 2016
  3. zabby937 Win User
    Windows Automatic Updates

The updates are being installed during my active hours and just restarts at any time when I am working on the computer. I have checked my settings which state that my active hours are between 8 am - 7 pm but today it installed the updates at 9.23 am. When
    checking the restart options it states it will not restart till 17.40 and I cannot change this but I have changed the 'Show Notifications' to ON so don't know if this will solve the problem or not. Could anyone please advise

zabby937, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 8, 2016
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    That's what I did, but when I click save it reverts back .

Henry

Hewjr100, Aug 8, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Did you click on the check mark first to apply before clicking on the Save button?

Brink, Aug 8, 2016
  7. Hewjr100 Win User
    I will try again.

Henry

Hewjr100, Aug 8, 2016
  8. Hewjr100 Win User

Yep that worked. Did not see the check mark before.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours. - Similar Threads - Can't change settings

2. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  3. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  4. can't change active hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't change active hours: if i have my updates paused can i not access the place to change my active hours. I used to be able to. When i go there now it says 12 pm to 12 am which is not what i want. do i need to turn "resume updates' back on in order to access this feature. Thank you...
  5. How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm

How to change calendar display to include hours after 5 pm: I want to see hours before 7 am and after 5 pm on my calendar. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-calendar-display-to-include-hours/4566c753-94b1-406b-80fc-6065b8a49b4c
  6. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Active Hours: Am considering amending my “active hours” setting and am unsure about a couple of things: I tend not to leave the machine on over-night, is this a problem. Was considering revised active hours settings from 09.00 to 21.00, this would leave (say) 2-3 hours for updates, would...
  7. Changing Active Hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Active Hours: I tried to change my active hours before downloading latest update so that I could leave it to restart its self but I found I could not do it because when you try to change hours the bar goes over the save button and it will not change I know in tutorials there is a way to do...
  8. Settings: Change active hours

Settings: Change active hours: W10 will not let me set end of active hours to more than 11pm same day. Trying for 6AM to 12am (midnight). Smithurmann Winchester Mass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-change-active-hours/af381423-ced8-41bb-93ce-4e5a0240435b
  9. can't show AM and PM setting in time setting this problem in windows 10

can't show AM and PM setting in time setting this problem in windows 10: [ATTACH] how can fix this please help i can't set AM or PM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-show-am-and-pm-setting-in-time-setting-this/6c58976e-e873-4dc7-b992-2143236d3589
  10. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.: Here is the picture: [img] I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just shows a blank and a dot, and I've seen other screens when it actually shows AM and PM. Just updated to 1803, and this is one...