Windows 10: Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop.

Discus and support Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i got back my laptop fromHP here in sweden. It works fine the repair seems to have worked. But when trying to change my account back from HP’s. It... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WrDSunDntShyn99, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop.

So i got back my laptop fromHP here in sweden. It works fine the repair seems to have worked. But when trying to change my account back from HP’s. It asks for a sexond password for the current device. I have no clue what it is! Any ideas? Is there a worldwide known password thatyou can use after repairs that i don’t know about?

Thank you in advance!

:)

WrDSunDntShyn99, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop.

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop.

1. Can’t change back to my account after HP repaired my laptop. - Similar Threads - Can’t change account

2. Can’t unlock my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t unlock my HP laptop: I’ve been using the same passcode since I’ve had my computer.. now it’s saying it’s the incorrect password. HP wants me to pay to help, but says it’s a Microsoft issue. I need help.. It’s saying I can reset my account.. I did that. Stills saying my password is incorrect....
  3. Can’t unlock my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t unlock my HP laptop: I’ve been using the same passcode since I’ve had my computer.. now it’s saying it’s the incorrect password. HP wants me to pay to help, but says it’s a Microsoft issue. I need help.. It’s saying I can reset my account.. I did that. Stills saying my password is incorrect....
  4. Can’t unlock my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  6. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  7. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  8. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  9. my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop: my hp laptop is in a preparing to repair loop. then it offers SELECT ACCOUNT then below it says > " You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC" < Then at the bottom of the screen it says "Forgotten your password...
  10. My resolution changed and I can’t change it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    My resolution changed and I can’t change it back: Hello, I have been having this problem with my windows 10 resolution. Yesterday, I was messing with the settings on the nvidia control panel and I clicked to restore all global settings in the “Manage 3d Settings” tab. When I did that, the screen turned black for a second and...