Windows 10: Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

Discus and support Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried changing the theme multiple times, havent reset my laptop either since then. HP PAVILION Gaming 16 Core i5. Any guidance on this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdwinCastaneda40, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

Tried changing the theme multiple times, havent reset my laptop either since then. HP PAVILION Gaming 16 Core i5. Any guidance on this ?

:)

EdwinCastaneda40, Dec 15, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Anubis23 Win User
    Desktop Black Wallpaper Won't Change (Windows 10)

This same thing has happened to me, except I can change my theme and the accent colors around windows, taskbar, tiles, and smart menu also changes to reflect the theme and the desktop picture color, however for me, my actual wallpaper is not when I assigned
    it, it is black. I can change to different themes fine, but the wallpaper does not change, I can assigned wallpapers manual via "set as wallpaper" but my desktop wallpaper does not change at all.... it remains black, I can swap to solid colors from the background
    menu, but when I change to picture for a wallpaper it is black and no wallpaper is display, just black.

ALSO: I did a clean re-install hoping it would fix it, but no, it is not fixed which is breaking my mind..... A full reformat, re-install of windows 10 and the problem is persistent from the beginning? is this a Microsoft account error problem of some sort??

Anubis23, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11. [​IMG]

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

1. Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11. - Similar Threads - Cant change black

2. Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11: Lock screen wallpaper Windows Spotlight not changing in Windows 11 after recent update '2022-04 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057'. Please can someone provide me a solution to this? I am always getting this blue screen after recent update....
  3. Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen wallpaper not changing in Windows 11: Lock screen wallpaper Windows Spotlight not changing in Windows 11 after recent update '2022-04 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB4023057'. Please can someone provide me a solution to this? I am always getting this blue screen after recent update....
  4. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  5. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  6. Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change black screen wallpaper when changed to Windows 11.: Tried changing the theme multiple times, havent reset my laptop either since then. HP PAVILION Gaming 16 Core i5. Any guidance on this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-black-screen-wallpaper-when-changed-to/f3fd59b0-a7e5-43c0-8fc4-696b1f698261
  7. Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.: Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. i have the setting enabled in personalisation i have a wallpaper folder designated and it still wont allow me to change it....
  8. Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.

Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed.: Windows 11 Sign in Screen Wallpaper cant be changed. i have the setting enabled in personalisation i have a wallpaper folder designated and it still wont allow me to change it....
  9. Windows 11 Screen flickers when changing wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screen flickers when changing wallpaper: I have a folder of wallpaper images set to 1 minute rotation to avoid static images on a OLED TV as monitor. Every time the background changes theres is a significant screen flicker as if something else is being briefly displayed...
  10. Windows 11 Screen flickers when changing wallpaper

Windows 11 Screen flickers when changing wallpaper: I have a folder of wallpaper images set to 1 minute rotation to avoid static images on a OLED TV as monitor. Every time the background changes theres is a significant screen flicker as if something else is being briefly displayed...