Windows 10: Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.

Discus and support Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can change my connection properties while I'm connected to wifi but nothing happens when I click on "Change connection properties" in network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amarjeet07, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.

I can change my connection properties while I'm connected to wifi but nothing happens when I click on "Change connection properties" in network and internet settings when I'm connected to the internet using Bluetooth tethering. Thus I can't make Bluetooth connection metered. Can anyone suggest a fix?

:)

Amarjeet07, Jul 13, 2020

2. Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Network & Internet Status says Not Connected yet Ethernet is Connected!!

Hi,

If updating your PC was the only change made prior to the issue, then we suggest that you download the latest network adapter from the manufacturer's website. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems.

Before doing so, let's first try to diagnose and fix common connection problems using the Network troubleshooter. To run the Network troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem, proceed with updating the network adapter driver. If the issue persists, try to install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Aileen Alf, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.

Can't click " Properties " to change network setting

Hi Wang,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you installed all the updates on your computer?
    • Have you updated Network Adapter?

We suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check:

Run built in Network troubleshooters

• Press Windows Key then type ‘troubleshoot’ and hit Enter
    • Select “View all” on the left panel and run “Internet connections” troubleshooter from the list and see if it works. Also try to run
      Network Adapter troubleshooter to see any issues with it.

Please refer the below mentioned article:

How do I fix network adapter problems?

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network.

1. Can't change connection properties of Bluetooth network. - Similar Threads - Can't change connection

2. network connection properties name and description are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network connection properties name and description are broken: i have issue. wifi adapter properties name are broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-properties-name-and-description/be2a9ee2-85b7-4d7b-b7f5-a652dafdad8d
  3. network connection properties name and description are broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network connection properties name and description are broken: i have issue. wifi adapter properties name are broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection-properties-name-and-description/be2a9ee2-85b7-4d7b-b7f5-a652dafdad8d
  4. Unable to change network connection properties.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change network connection properties.: I am having some troubles with joining my own network connection. Almost every connection in my neighbourhood is shown on my network settings except my own.I have had this problem before and was able to fix it by changing my network property options. There I press configure...
  5. Can't connect to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to Bluetooth: Hi Suddenly my Bluetooth stopped working. I go to Bluetooth & other devices to connect to my paired devices, but it says Bluetooth is turned off, and the Connect option is grayed out, and there is even no turn Bluetooth on / off button: [ATTACH] If I click on Add...
  6. can't change the name of my bluetooth network connection

can't change the name of my bluetooth network connection: it seems like windows keeps changing the name of my bluetooth network connection if i try to change it back again, it says that it cant be changed because theres already a bluetooth connection with that name? Solved by using this program to clean up unused devices. √ 161424
  7. Network connection properties

Network connection properties: Hi, I'm unable to open properties of any network connection on my computer. I'm in "Network connections" aplet and when I click RMB choose properties nothing happens. All my drivers are up to date. Thank you in advance for your help....
  8. Network Connection Properties keeps changing from Private to Public

Network Connection Properties keeps changing from Private to Public: Windows 10 Professional on numerous computers at different locations has been changing on its own to a Public Network Connection. This causes issues with network shares, etc. I change them back to Private then 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, no way to know, and they change back...
  9. How to change a network channel in my wireless network properties

How to change a network channel in my wireless network properties: I have low bandwidth and I heard that some neighbors may be on the same channel.. currently Network Channel 11. How do I change it to another "less occupied" channel. My IP settings are Automatic (DHCP) and the Network Channel "11" is greyed out?...
  10. Cannot change network adapter properties

Cannot change network adapter properties: I use a laptop with Windows 10 image, it is Dell Precision and three network adapters. But I faced a problem with network adapter settings. I changed the settings and tried to save them but it resulted in an error. “An unexpected condition occurred. Not all of your requested...