Windows 10: Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.

Discus and support Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't change my date of birth in my hotmail address - I've had it for 20+ years and now it thinks I'm an 8-year-old so DOB change setting disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RebekahQuinn, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.

I can't change my date of birth in my hotmail address - I've had it for 20+ years and now it thinks I'm an 8-year-old so DOB change setting disabled. Can someone help me please? I'm incredibly frustrated. Thank you!

:)

RebekahQuinn, Dec 30, 2021

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wrong date of birth entered on set up.

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with following information.

• When you say ‘Age/date of birth question on setup’, are you talking about the age/date of birth information requested while setting up a Microsoft account?

If you’re talking about the date of birth associated with your Microsoft account, you may try the steps listed in the article
    How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account, to change the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.

Change adult birth date to a childs birthdate.

If you set up an account with an adult birth date, then try to change it to a child's birth date, it will tell you you can't. I Changed my childs birth date to adult to access some things and now I
    want to change it back to child. I'm beyond frustrated. Please help me!

skinartsit, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.

1. Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated. - Similar Threads - Can't change date

2. I can't change my date of birth in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my date of birth in my account.: I have 2 accounts, both are linked for securiity reasons, the problem is taht account 2 has a birth date that indicates it needs parental permission; in acct 1 I tried to give permissions and change my date of birth but it doesn't let me, I already talked with the microsoft...
  3. Can't change birth date on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change birth date on microsoft account: Hello,I can't play minecraft MULTIPLAYER on my account because i had to migrate the mojang account to a microsoft account.The email i migrated to had the wrong birth date and now its all locked and i cant change anything. it wasnt part of a family thing either.please help i...
  4. Can't change birth date on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change birth date on microsoft account: Hello,I can't play minecraft MULTIPLAYER on my account because i had to migrate the mojang account to a microsoft account.The email i migrated to had the wrong birth date and now its all locked and i cant change anything. it wasnt part of a family thing either.please help i...
  5. Can't change birth date on microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. Can't change the birth date

Can't change the birth date: Hello,I wanted to upgrade my Microsoft account for OneDrive, but I realized that my account birthdate was set up as a child. In Family mode, I don't have any family members, only me as a child. That's really weird I'm an adult. And I don't have a right to edit my own...
  7. how to change date of birth of an account hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change date of birth of an account hotmail: how to change date of birth of an account hotmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-date-of-birth-of-an-account-hotmail/83a550a6-ccb4-4b0d-8508-eb0c87870357
  8. how to change date of birth of an account hotmail

how to change date of birth of an account hotmail: how to change date of birth of an account hotmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-date-of-birth-of-an-account-hotmail/83a550a6-ccb4-4b0d-8508-eb0c87870357
  9. how to change date of birth of an account hotmail

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.

Can't change date of birth in my hotmail account - please help me, incredibly frustrated.: I can't change my date of birth in my hotmail address - I've had it for 20+ years and now it thinks I'm an 8-year-old so DOB change setting disabled. Can someone help me please? I'm incredibly frustrated. Thank you!...