Windows 10: Can't Change drive where apps are saved

Discus and support Can't Change drive where apps are saved in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I do it I am told there are old app and they need to be deleted and I press yes and then I get an error message with the code 0x80070005. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ATORB, Aug 7, 2020.

1. /u/ATORB Win User

Can't Change drive where apps are saved

When I do it I am told there are old app and they need to be deleted and I press yes and then I get an error message with the code 0x80070005. Any advice?

submitted by /u/ATORB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ATORB, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Cap913 Win User

Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section

I Can't change where new content is saved for the apps section. Everytime i try to change from my ssd to my hard drive it gives me an error code ( 0x80073d0e). If any one can tell me how to fix this it would be apreciated.

Cap913, Aug 7, 2020
  3. locario Win User
    change where content is saved

I install a second hard drive that is recognize be the system, but under "change where content is saved" does not give me the option to choose this drive that is listed as D:. Is formatted as NTFS

If I plug an external hard drive I will get the option to saved in it

locario, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Can't Change drive where apps are saved

change where content is saved

What application are you thinking of that lets you change this?

Frederik Long, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't Change drive where apps are saved

1. Can't Change drive where apps are saved - Similar Threads - Can't Change drive

2. Unable to change drive where new apps will save to 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change drive where new apps will save to 0x80070005: Hello, I recently reset my C drive and reinstalled windows Got a new drive. I would like to uninstall my old GamePass games and switch to that hard drive as the default install for new games. Changing the settings in Windows presents me with this error: [ATTACH] When I...
  3. Can't change where new apps are saved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change where new apps are saved: [ATTACH] The title says it all. Please microsoft do something about it? Bassicly says here that this disk has other apps from another device. To use this disk the other apps need to be deleted first. Continue? If i hit yes this other error pops up. It says that it cant...
  4. Can't change where apps save to?

Can't change where apps save to?: I'm getting error code 0x80070005. Any help? submitted by /u/hypermads2003 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is79ev/cant_change_where_apps_save_to/
  5. Can't change where my new apps are saved to.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change where my new apps are saved to.: I have been trying to change where my new apps install too but I keep keeping the error message. 0x80070005. Its frustrating because I just purchased the xbox gamepass for pc and can't change where I want to install my games too. Each time I go to install a game I get the...
  6. Can't change where new apps will save.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change where new apps will save.: Hi, i can't change where new apps will save. It comes up with this error message: [ATTACH] I'm on windows version 10.0.18363, if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-where-new-apps-will-save/1638e5e5-783c-4d72-a31d-5b5fbb39fe02
  7. changing where apps are saved

changing where apps are saved: when I try to download games the option to download in to my hard drive is not working when it redirects me to storage settings and gives me the option to change where content is saved I change apps to my hard drive it then says that I have files from another device on my...
  8. Can't change where new apps are saved

Can't change where new apps are saved: Brief backstory (just in case it's relevant). I recently got a new PC, with an SSD for OS and boot programs. I then took my old hard drive, and popped it into the new tower. Steam picked up the games no problem, and other games I downloaded to the D drive worked just fine....
  9. Can't change where new apps are saved

Can't change where new apps are saved: Hi, so i have xbox gamepass, i tried to get gears 5 and by default is saves the game in SSD and i don't have enough space.I tried to change it to HDD but with no luck.Here is the error:0x80070005, i tried to wait but with no luck....
  10. Unable to change drive where new apps will save to.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change drive where new apps will save to.: I recently reset my windows 10 pc, forgot to delete or uninstall old apps from my hdd, now when i try to change where new apps wil save i get the following message "Delete other apps?: This drive has apps from another device. To use this drive, the other apps must first be...