Windows 10: Can't change Internets

Discus and support Can't change Internets in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When my PC Crash Froze one day I had to work through a lot of issues, the biggest two were the Sound and the Internet, I was able to get sound working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael(Bigboy4201), Nov 23, 2018.

1. Can't change Internets

When my PC Crash Froze one day I had to work through a lot of issues, the biggest two were the Sound and the Internet, I was able to get sound working again but when I click the Icon to access the ability to choose which internet to connect to is still not working, what I mean is when i choose it it just is stuck loading, never bringing anything up! I'm lucky i remember to set my main internet to connect automatically because if not i would not be talking to you right now, I've tried hard restarting the PC, I've tried restarting the PC normally but nothing works, its still stuck loading forever. I've looked up what ever I could think of but my problem is very specific, I would like to be able to play Online games again without having to worry about my ping shooting up to 300 at random!

:)

Michael(Bigboy4201), Nov 23, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2018
  3. How to change default homepage in internet Explorer?

Hello Ron,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Internet Explorer browser on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below article to change the homepage on your device and check if it helps.

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 3: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Can't change Internets

internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Can't change Internets

1. Can't change Internets - Similar Threads - Can't change Internets

2. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?: Hi, I am trying to set the internet time sync frequency to every 10 minutes from the Special Poll Interval. However, it seems like a fixed frequency, no matter how much I put in the value, the frequency is every 17 mins. And I tried with the other computer, the frequency is...
  3. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?: Hi, I am trying to set the internet time sync frequency to every 10 minutes from the Special Poll Interval. However, it seems like a fixed frequency, no matter how much I put in the value, the frequency is every 17 mins. And I tried with the other computer, the frequency is...
  4. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen: Upgraded my motherboard and CPU and now can't login to windows 11 because it says my PIN needs to be reset but I can't reset my PIN because I can't connect to the internet because the drivers for the WiFi aren't installed. The main thing I'm wondering at this moment is why...
  6. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen

Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen: Upgraded my motherboard and CPU and now can't login to windows 11 because it says my PIN needs to be reset but I can't reset my PIN because I can't connect to the internet because the drivers for the WiFi aren't installed. The main thing I'm wondering at this moment is why...
  7. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.: I just built a new PC from old and new parts, booting my current version of windows 11 from my previous ssd. I cannot log in to windows anymore, this message is displayed:"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up...
  8. Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.

Can't change Windows PIN without internet, can't connect to internet from login screen.: I just built a new PC from old and new parts, booting my current version of windows 11 from my previous ssd. I cannot log in to windows anymore, this message is displayed:"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up...
  9. No Internet, Secured can't change my ip?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet, Secured can't change my ip?: Recently moved into my dorm and when I first moved in the wifi was fine on my pc. However recvently it's just been saying no internet, secured. On my laptop and phone it works fine but my pc it doesn't. I have to use a wifi adapter since there is no ethernet. I tried doing...
  10. I can't change the home page in Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    I can't change the home page in Internet Explorer 11: Hi, it's been a while since I have been on here since I haven't had many issues. But, I have ran into an issue with Internet Explorer 11. It won't let me change my home page to Bing and MSN. It says it's already set to Bing and MSN. But whenever I open IE 11, it pulls up my...