Windows 10: Can't change lockscreen

Discus and support Can't change lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can't explain it but it's personal and I can't stand this picture: [ATTACH] I have changed every lockscreen setting for every account on my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JohnTCI, Mar 16, 2021.

1. JohnTCI Win User

Can't change lockscreen

Can't explain it but it's personal and I can't stand this picture:

Can't change lockscreen fa0bebc5-c8f8-4605-888e-1b24007b595e?upload=true.jpg

I have changed every lockscreen setting for every account on my PC and laptop that I can find but when changing from one account to another, this picture keeps appearing.

Can someone please advise which setting I need to change to get rid of it for ever.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

JohnTCI, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Can`t change lockscreen and colour on the tiles!

Must be something wrong with my Nokia 520 because I can not change the lockscreen

and the colour on the tiles!

On my girlfriends 520 can I do it but not on my phone! Why?

Vesa-JuhaniMajava, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Can't change lockscreen

Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't change lockscreen

1. Can't change lockscreen - Similar Threads - Can't change lockscreen

2. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10: I'm trying to change my wallpaper on my windows 10 build 19044, but it doesn't change even after restarting. i tried changing wallpaper via photos app, and settings app. preview in settings app showed the wallpaper correctly but the lockscreen still have my previous wallpaper...
  3. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10: I'm trying to change my wallpaper on my windows 10 build 19044, but it doesn't change even after restarting. i tried changing wallpaper via photos app, and settings app. preview in settings app showed the wallpaper correctly but the lockscreen still have my previous wallpaper...
  4. Can't change lockscreen wallpaper on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't change my windows 10 lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my windows 10 lockscreen: So basically i set a lockscreen and it was good, but today i wanted to change it and i selected a picture but the lockscreen didnt change, it just keeps loading and never changes, i already restarted my pc but it still dont work....
  6. Can't change background lockscreen on Windows 10

Can't change background lockscreen on Windows 10: My lockscreen became grey, someone can help me with this problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-background-lockscreen-on-windows-10/428a127f-0200-492d-b805-4b60f8e37d40
  7. Lockscreen Image is not changing

Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....
  8. Lockscreen change it self

Lockscreen change it self: Hi can someone help me, after i use internet, sometime when i restart or turn my laptop in next time, the lock screen change it self with some picture that i don't even have. is it bug? cause it"s already did several time and more than 5 times : please help : thank you so...
  9. Can't change lockscreen background in laptop

Can't change lockscreen background in laptop: under Lockscreen option a message is showing that "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I can't select picture option under background option as shown in the attached image. please give solution to get rid off from this problem.[IMG]...
  10. Lockscreen Refuses to Change

Lockscreen Refuses to Change: When I first installed Win 10, one of the first things I did was to set a new Lockscreen pic. I uses the lockscreen pic as the sign-in pic so I have that option ticked. A few days ago, though, I decided to change it, and it refuses to change. The sign-in is always the old...