Windows 10: Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

Discus and support Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] I resetted my device last night and today when I downloaded Apex Legends It is starting by default Integrated Gpu and When I'm trying to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Qazi Mohd Oaish, May 18, 2019 at 2:02 AM.

1. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU [​IMG]

I resetted my device last night and today when I downloaded Apex Legends It is starting by default Integrated Gpu and When I'm trying to change it to dedicated GPU it is showing this error, Plz help. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU dad875b4-8a61-47d3-b8cd-b7a258ac4341?upload=true.png

:)

Qazi Mohd Oaish, May 18, 2019 at 2:02 AM
  2. Bardocc Win User

How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hello,

I have an issue with the game. It always uses the integrated GPU which is a Intel HD Graphics 630 instead of my dedicated GPU which is a GTX 1050.

How can i set my dedicated GPU as default whenever i launch Minecraft ?

3. Carlo Fer Win User
    About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

4. 제웅황 Win User

Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

About GPU dedicating.

image is just e.g.

sorry for my poor writing

Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU 2f0b8186-9d48-438d-b8af-e6e7bdb31842?upload=true.png

Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU baf8d510-04fb-4c89-bbd3-92ba9047ad9e?upload=true.png

I have two PCI-E GPU

GPU 0 = GTX 1080ti

GPU 1 = GTX 960

what I want is..

use graphics specifications option on "DESKTOP"

not integrated GPU or mobile windows10(notebook)

but desktop and PIC-E GPU

on my search, there's no way to use graphics specifications option in desktop

but, what I found is, split the the main monitor and running specific apps and

split again, that apps still working, have bit of problems though

e.g. GPU 1 main monitor , run Chrome

GPU 0 split main monitor, run GAME(PUBG)

then you can see on task manager on GPU engine.

running at

GPU 1 - chrome

GPU 0 - PUBG

that's what I want it.

dedicating GPU processing in DESKTOP

sorry for my poor writing skills..

PLEASE help me this probs. thankyou.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Thema:

Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

1. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU - Similar Threads - Can't change default

2. GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU: Hi. Should Windows recognise my nvidia gpu, or vice versa ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu/23e201f9-983e-4e34-97bb-5c3a0c064099
  3. CPU at 0.79/1.79 Ghz with dedicated GPU and boot issue

CPU at 0.79/1.79 Ghz with dedicated GPU and boot issue: Good day, Dell Inspiron 5537, Intel i7-4500U, 12GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M200X, Windows 10 build 1803-17134.523 Today, I experienced the most peculiar issue that I encountered so far. I was playing a video, using my dedicated GPU (AMD Radeon R9 M200X), and noticed frame...
  4. Is my GPU the problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is my GPU the problem?: So recently my friend was having trouble with his EVGA graphics card underperforming. While he was trying to get a replacement part, they had him test his GPU in another PC. So I took my MSI graphics card out and put his in. He then installed the drivers for his graphics...
  5. Can't install OS after changing my GPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install OS after changing my GPU: Hello ppl, I have an unusuall problem here: 2 days ago i bought Zotac 1050TI OC edition GPU. I watched some videos about how to install GPU and rivers correctly and someone said that i have to delete old drivers, chamge GPU and install new drivers...easy peasy. Not so much....
  6. Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU: Hi all, My laptop running windows 10, with an integrated GPU Intel and dedicated GPU Nvidia. Recently, some softwares, especially video converters don't use the dedicated GPU for accelerating conversions, which is used to work well. I've tried many possible ways (such as:...
  7. Dedicated GPU not recognized by Windows

Dedicated GPU not recognized by Windows: A couple of days ago, I got a SMART hard disk error while my laptop booted. Yesterday, a repair man came down to my house to replace my HDD and installed Windows 10 Home using his own recovery media. Today I booted up my laptop and downloaded most of the drivers without...
  8. Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query

Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query: Hi, I recently started playing a bit of online poker (Governor of poker 3) via firefox quantum browser and I notice it makes my laptop fan whir up a lot which I thought was strange as I have a fairly high spec machine and the game seems fairly basic. I have an i7 quad core...
  9. Change Primary GPU in SLI

Change Primary GPU in SLI: I recently installed a second GTX 980 into my system for SLI. I knew that the card closest to the CPU would default as primary and it would run hotter, but I became concerned when it was unable to boost higher than its base clock speed of 1126MHz due to thermals (the card...
  10. Can't detect my (good) gpu

Can't detect my (good) gpu: Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but when i wanted to play a game i had very low fps, i discovered that my main gpu couldn't be detected, the only gpu that it...