Windows 10: Can't Change my LAN settings

Discus and support Can't Change my LAN settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://cdn.windowsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/windows-could-not-automatically-detect-networks-proxy-settings-intcpl-2.jpg I this window and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kayitol13, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Can't Change my LAN settings

/u/kayitol13, Jan 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    LAN setting error

Hello VIỆT,

There are several reasons why you are having this issue. To assist you with your concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps posted by
    IT Technican Enterprise Network on this thread last March 18, 2014,
    to resolve the issue. The troubleshooting steps also apply in Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 2, 2020
  4. dgj1 Win User

Can't Change my LAN settings

N95 Lan Settings

Hi, I have just changed my wireless router and have had to re-configure my N95 wireless lan settings. All works but the old settings are still in the list. How do I remove the previous LAN settings from the phone so they stop appearing?

Cheers. Can't Change my LAN settings :)

dgj1, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't Change my LAN settings

1. Can't Change my LAN settings - Similar Threads - Can't Change LAN

2. Can't change brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change brightness setting: I can't change the brightness setting on my laptop. I've tried going to Device Manager and updating the drivers, disabling and enabling, restarting the computer. I have a XPS 15 9500, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit. Under Display Adapters- IntelR UHD Graphics NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. I can't Change my privacy setting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Change my privacy setting!: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?...
  4. Can't change default change settings and my ssd is full.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change default change settings and my ssd is full.: My ssd has 0 space left and I don't know how to move files to my hard drive. I cant change my default save location, I get an error code of0x80070005, i have tried many things but nothing has worked....
  5. Can't change my country in Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change my country in Settings.: I'm having trouble connecting to the Microsoft Store, and i'm suspecting the reason of this is because my country is not set up properly. So I tried to change it in the Settings App, but in the country option there aren't any options to choose....
  6. LAN Settings in Proxy Settings

LAN Settings in Proxy Settings: I have an ethernet connection for my internet in which I have to use LAN settings in Proxy settings in chrome due to which I am not able to use the internet in any app except google chrome. FYI, for google chrome too I have to go through squid authentication to access...
  7. Setting up LAN

Setting up LAN: I will be receiving a new computer shortly with Win 10 already installed. Computer does not have DVD drive. If I have to set up an internet connection using LAN to router I would appreciate an how to please. Thanks 99313
  8. Why has my LAN speed changed?

Why has my LAN speed changed?: I'm most likely not giving you enough information to enable you to make a conclusion but I'm really interested to know why this is so. My broadband service provider was Virgin and using their router I would transfer files between computers at a solid and constant speed of...
  9. LAN Settings

LAN Settings: Hello, I am after some help with a issue that keeps happening with my PC. Every couple of days the setting, as shown in the attached pic, keeps being re ticked. This messes with how Chrome works and even with the emails. Is there some way I can stop this from being re...
  10. Can't change Narrator settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change Narrator settings: Hello, I'm trying to change the voice and other settings for the Narrator program in Windows 10 Ease of Use. My settings are grayed out even after I turn it on (which is supposed to make the settings available). I go out of the Ease of Use settings and back in to find the...