Windows 10: Cant change my mail app password

Discus and support Cant change my mail app password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I added an account to the mail app but i accidentally used the wrong password. I have tried everything to recover it and change it. I have reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bugaboo1212, May 2, 2020.

1. Cant change my mail app password

Hi,

I added an account to the mail app but i accidentally used the wrong password. I have tried everything to recover it and change it. I have reset the app, I have deleted the app and started again but the account remained, and I can not find the password in the web credentials.

Id love some help here!

:)

bugaboo1212, May 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cant change my mail app password :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 2, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    change password in win10 mail app

Hi,

The steps on how to change your password depend on the service you are using.

To change the password of your Microsoft account which is associated with Office, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

article

You can also check to this
    link
    for information on how to update your password in Mail for Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, May 2, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Cant change my mail app password

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Cant change my mail app password

1. Cant change my mail app password - Similar Threads - Cant change mail

2. I cant change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my password: I need to change my password for security. I have paid for 365 service. when I try to enter my old password on the password change screen it does not work. When I click 'forgot password' it says it has sent a request to my authenticator app. There is no request. The...
  3. I cant change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change my password: I need to change my password for security. I have paid for 365 service. when I try to enter my old password on the password change screen it does not work. When I click 'forgot password' it says it has sent a request to my authenticator app. There is no request. The...
  4. Cant change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change my password: So recently i changed from windows 11 to windows 10 because it was hard to navigate and wasnt working well. But now when im using windows 10 it seems there is some settings missing. For example what i wanted to do was set a password with just 4 numbers. I was searching up...
  5. Cant change my password

Cant change my password: So recently i changed from windows 11 to windows 10 because it was hard to navigate and wasnt working well. But now when im using windows 10 it seems there is some settings missing. For example what i wanted to do was set a password with just 4 numbers. I was searching up...
  6. Cant change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 10 Mail app keeps changing my password to the wrong password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail app keeps changing my password to the wrong password: This question has come up before with 100's of confirmations, but no real answers from Microsoft. These people including myself need a fix, pronto. The mail settings stores the wrong password and cannot access mail....
  8. Changing password in Windows 10 Mail app

Changing password in Windows 10 Mail app: I have a yahoo account I use in Windows 10. Yahoo insisted that I change the password but when I go into the mail app on a different computer to update with new password I don't get an option Go into Account and then Settings Manage Accounts but the only thing I can...
  9. Cant change my password - W10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant change my password - W10: I start PC and after boot up I put in my login password ..... which is all fine, Windows starts up and full access. So 100% confident this password is correct (been using for 3 months) I want to change this password .... when I go to start > settings > accounts > sign-in...
  10. Change password with no access to my primarey mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change password with no access to my primarey mail: Hello, Im logged into my skype account but I dont have access to my primary email the one that I use to enter my skype. I want to change my password but the password was lost thanks to dashlane service, what can I do, right now i just can access in windows and chrome to my...