Windows 10: Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings

Discus and support Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there! I can't move my arrow by using the TouchPad while pressing a key. To solve this I have to change Palm Tracking value, but I can't. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex4evah, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Alex4evah Win User

Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings

Hey there!
    I can't move my arrow by using the TouchPad while pressing a key. To solve this I have to change Palm Tracking value, but I can't.
    I am using a Lenovo G50-45 laptop with a Multi-Touch TouchPad. Also, I am using Windows 10 Home.
    So the question is: Why I can't change Palm Tracking value? How can I solve this? I'll leave some photos down below:
    Synaptics Settings Panel:

Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings [​IMG]

About my laptop:

Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings [​IMG]

:)

Alex4evah, Jan 22, 2016
  2. tonygoffe Win User

Lenovo G50-45 touchpad inconsistent and jumpy

Lenovo G50-45 has another prolem, today the touchpad only responds to touch on the bottom left of the touchpad, and is jumpy at best! I need some real help. There seems to be no new touchpad driver for this model

tonygoffe, Jan 22, 2016
  3. tonygoffe Win User
    Lenovo g50 touchpad sensitivity

I find that my Lenovo G50-45 is not supported for new drivers! What do I do now? Buy a new computer ? Please give me some credible help for my erratic touchpad pointer.

tonygoffe, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings

1. Can't change Palm Tracking value on Lenovo G50-45 TouchPad Settings - Similar Threads - Can't change Palm

2. Lenovo G50 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo G50 45: My dads Lenovo G50 45 has been offlined make this thing online until my device will be online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-g50-45/dd9ab5a2-ed4c-470a-9845-59469edcfb6b
  3. Lenovo G50 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo G50 45: My dads Lenovo G50 45 has been offlined make this thing online until my device will be online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-g50-45/dd9ab5a2-ed4c-470a-9845-59469edcfb6b
  4. Lenovo G50 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 on a Lenovo G50-45 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a Lenovo G50-45 Laptop?: I have a (rather crappy) Lenovo G50-45 80E3 laptop with the following specs: Processor and Graphics: AMD E1-6010 (1.35 GHz) with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics RAM: 4 GB (might update to 8 GB soon) HDD: 500 GB I'm currently running Windows 8.1 (with Open-Shell and a few other...
  6. Lenovo G50-45 Laptop startup BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo G50-45 Laptop startup BSOD Critical Process Died: Hey everyone. Earlier yesterday I ran System Restore to bring my laptop back to an earlier state due to a display issue. Everything was back normal and working fine until an abrupt shutdown shutdown on my part. I rebooted my laptop and the Lenovo loading screen showed up as...
  7. How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?

How to disable palm tracking in ELAN touchpad?: I bought a new acer laptop with ELAN touchpad driver. Am not able to use keyboard and touchpad at the same time(when i hold the key , the touchpad freezes). I had the same issue on another laptop with synaptics and got it fixed through registry. I dont know what to do to...
  8. lenovo g50 taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    lenovo g50 taskbar icons: I have noticed a very helpful taskbar icon that looks like this >> which has so much information and previous pictures etc. Can anybody throw some light on this please?...
  9. Can't move mouse even after setting palm tracking to minimum

Can't move mouse even after setting palm tracking to minimum: I haven't been able to move my mouse while typing. I've looked at all the tutorials and I went into the mouse settings and turned my palm tracking down to minimum exactly as the tutorials have said, yet it still doesn't work. I even went into the normal mouse settings...
  10. Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad)

Palm tracking unable to set (Touchpad): When I enter the settings for my Synaptics device settings, the palm tracking is grayed out and I'm unable to fix it. Can someone help me? 67700

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo cant enable palm tracking synaptics

2. cant change palm tracking 2019