Windows 10: Cant Change Resolution

Discus and support Cant Change Resolution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Cant Change my Resolution From 800 x 600 i cant chnage to 1920 x1080 that kinda res. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AimGaming, Jan 17, 2019.

1. AimGaming Win User

Cant Change Resolution

I Cant Change my Resolution From 800 x 600 i cant chnage to 1920 x1080 that kinda res. Help!

:)

AimGaming, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Change resolution without seeing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below. Check if it helps.

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Click on settings
    • Go to Display
    • Click on Advance display settings
    • Change the resolution (1280x1024 recommended)

Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.

To enter into low-resolution mode
    in Windows 10 in change the settings in it, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Cant Change Resolution

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Cant Change Resolution

1. Cant Change Resolution - Similar Threads - Cant Change Resolution

2. Cant change resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change resolution: My pc suddenly ran into errorhardware error something like that and then a update screen. My pc opened and my scale is suddenly recommended to 150%it was recommended to 125% before this happend then I couldnt change my resolution, brightness, and refresh rate. Already ran a...
  3. Cant change resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change resolution: My pc suddenly ran into errorhardware error something like that and then a update screen. My pc opened and my scale is suddenly recommended to 150%it was recommended to 125% before this happend then I couldnt change my resolution, brightness, and refresh rate. Already ran a...
  4. Cant change my resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change my resolution: Hi!Ive been playing rocket league and out of nothing my PC restarted, now i have resolution 1024x768 instead of mine 2560x1440 and i can change it only to 1280x1024 or 800x600.I tried to restore my PC but dont have restore point even when i have protection on on disc C. :I...
  5. Cant change my resolution

Cant change my resolution: Hi!Ive been playing rocket league and out of nothing my PC restarted, now i have resolution 1024x768 instead of mine 2560x1440 and i can change it only to 1280x1024 or 800x600.I tried to restore my PC but dont have restore point even when i have protection on on disc C. :I...
  6. Cant change my resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I cant change the display resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change the display resolution: i tried updating the drivers and other stuff it isnt working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-display-resolution/d71ae491-5b09-486e-a0c2-21634e5dad29
  8. I cant change the display resolution

I cant change the display resolution: i tried updating the drivers and other stuff it isnt working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-display-resolution/d71ae491-5b09-486e-a0c2-21634e5dad29
  9. I cant change the display resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Cant change resolution to 1080p or update driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant change resolution to 1080p or update driver: I cant change my resolution at all and ive gone to the geforce site to update my driver and it keeps failing to install it any help? These are my current specs: Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU AMD FX-4100 33 °C Zambezi 32nm Technology RAM 8.00GB...