Windows 10: Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account

Discus and support Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i was making my new microsoft account, when I on accident made the birth year 2016, not 2001. I see on the ‘your info’ tab where it says “edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim is Jim, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account

So i was making my new microsoft account, when I on accident made the birth year 2016, not 2001. I see on the ‘your info’ tab where it says “edit birthday” but when I use this link it lets me edit everything but my birthdate. How do I get around this so I can change my birthdate, because I think this is the reason my account settings won’t allow me to play multiplayer.

:)

Tim is Jim, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Attrition Win User

Changing a Microsoft account from an (incorrectly entered) adult birthdate to the correct child's birthdate

The links provided in the above response pertain to an account which is already setup as a child. That is not my situation.

My issue is going from an ADULT account to a CHILD account. Currently, the account is setup (incorrectly) as an adult account. I would like to update the birthdate to reflect that this is a child account.

This is an easy scenario to test:

• Setup a new Microsoft account with a birthdate that makes you an adult.
    • Log off and then log back in
    • Go to your profile and attempt to change the birth date to make you a child.
    • The system will prevent you from making this change.
    Any suggestions?

Attrition, Dec 13, 2019
  3. error in birthdate on microsoft account

Hi RWagner2

Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm Craig, an Independent Advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

You can read this:

How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account

For adult accounts (includes most people, in most regions)

Sign in to Your info on the Microsoft account website.

Select Edit date of birth.

Change your birthdate, and select Save.

For child accounts, or parents changing a child's birthdate

If your child is above the statutory age (13 in most regions), they’ll need to sign in and update their birthdate using the steps for an adult account. If they're below that age, you can do it for them. Note: If their birthdate incorrectly shows them over the
    statutory age, they need to update it as if it's their correct age by using the steps above for an adult account.

Using the parent's Microsoft account, sign in to your account on family.microsoft.com.

At the bottom of the Your family page, select Manage my child's profile info.

In the Manage permissions page of the child’s account that you want to change, at the right, select Edit this child's personal info and then follow the instructions.

For help with age verification, see Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts.

Source:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12411/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newmsn/foru...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Craig S.

CraigStill93, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account

Changing my child's birthdate.

Hello,

It looks like you're having challenges changing your Child account's birthdate. We would like to know if you've tried to follow or redo the steps provided in this
    article on how to change the birthdate on a Microsoft account.

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account

1. Cant change the birthdate on my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cant change birthdate

2. Change birthdate on microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change birthdate on microsoft account: I need to change my birthdate on my account, unfortunally I gave a to young birthdate so I cant do any changes.Im also the only one in the family, on the PC, so I can't do anything to change it.Can you please help me?...
  3. Change birthdate on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change birthdate on microsoft account: I need to change my birthdate on my account, unfortunally I gave a to young birthdate so I cant do any changes.Im also the only one in the family, on the PC, so I can't do anything to change it.Can you please help me?...
  4. Change birthdate on microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change my birthdate on my microsoft account im 15 and the birthdate is 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my birthdate on my microsoft account im 15 and the birthdate is 2013: i was trying to play forza horizon 5 and download some the gifts and it says that my account settings are not valid so i go to my ms account settings and the date option is blocked help please. I dont have a family group. what do u suggest i do?...
  6. How to change my birthdate on my microsoft account im 15 and the birthdate is 2013

How to change my birthdate on my microsoft account im 15 and the birthdate is 2013: i was trying to play forza horizon 5 and download some the gifts and it says that my account settings are not valid so i go to my ms account settings and the date option is blocked help please. I dont have a family group. what do u suggest i do?...
  7. Change birthdate of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change birthdate of account: Hi, I do have a Microsoft account. Somehow I managed to change the birthdate of this account to the birthday of my son. Now I cannot change it back. There is no option in the profile at https://account.microsoft.com/There is also no option in the family safety settings at...
  8. Change birthdate of account

Change birthdate of account: Hi, I do have a Microsoft account. Somehow I managed to change the birthdate of this account to the birthday of my son. Now I cannot change it back. There is no option in the profile at https://account.microsoft.com/There is also no option in the family safety settings at...
  9. cant change Microsoft account birthdate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant change Microsoft account birthdate: so i logged back into my acc this one im using to talk to yall and i wanted to use it to play minecraft on lunar client, but i noticed i need guardian or whatever is that, i couldnt play so i checked my acc and i saw my birthday is set to 3/1/2009, i made this account long...
  10. cant change Microsoft account birthdate

cant change Microsoft account birthdate: so i logged back into my acc this one im using to talk to yall and i wanted to use it to play minecraft on lunar client, but i noticed i need guardian or whatever is that, i couldnt play so i checked my acc and i saw my birthday is set to 3/1/2009, i made this account long...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edit date of birth microsoft account

2. change birthdate microsoft

3. how to change birthday on microsoft account

4. windows10 how to change date of birth,
  5. how to update the date of bith in microsoft,
  6. how to change birthdate on cordana,
  7. yahoo error code 12411 language:en,
  8. microsoft account entered child birthdate by accident,
  9. unable to change birthdate microsoft account,
  10. how to update my birthday and gender on microsoft account,
  11. how to change your birthdate on microsoft,