Windows 10: Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Discus and support Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I had this problem that I can't change the download location of Windows store, when I select the other drive and click Save it just shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" c8d1269b-a239-44cc-ae90-1ee961363b9d?upload=true.png

So I had this problem that I can't change the download location of Windows store, when I select the other drive and click Save it just shows this error message. No response when clicking the "Install" for apps as well.

Tried MSreset and even re-installed Win 10, still didn't work.

:)

ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019

2. Unable to change install location of apps for the store.

Hi Janson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about changing the downloaded files location, we will help you with this issue.

Steps to change location for downloaded files:

• Press Windows key form the keyboard, type Settings
      and select Settings.
    • Click on System, click on Storage from the left pane, choose appropriate location in
      New apps will save to under Save locations.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2019
  3. J W Stuart, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Change location

Hi,

Changing the location of your Windows 10 device is possible. Follow these steps to change the location information on Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language, and Region and then select Region.
    • Click on Location tab.
    • Under the Home location, click the drop-down button and then choose your location.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

Note: Changing the location in Windows 10 is limited to changing which country or region you are in.

Feel free to reach out to us if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

1. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" - Similar Threads - Can't change save

2. Changed Save As Default Location but Name of New Location is Wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changed Save As Default Location but Name of New Location is Wrong: I changed the Save As Default location of my Documents folder to my D:\ drive, but the location now shows up as "D:\" and not "Documents." See screenshot below. Libraries are fine, but I can't seem to find how to change the name of this folder to the proper "Documents."...
  3. Win 10 Mail: Can't Change or Save Account Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Mail: Can't Change or Save Account Settings: In "account settings", i applied new settings in "options for syncing your content". The progress bar never stopped. Then i restarted computer. Now, "options for syncing your content" is grayed out. I can click "Save", but again, The progress bar never stops. Any...
  4. no response for mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no response for mouse clicking: after install the new system. everything are not response for mouse clicking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/no-response-for-mouse-clicking/bae4c39b-bfbf-472f-9856-ef8ed712a697
  5. Problem 'Can't Save To This Location'.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem 'Can't Save To This Location'.: I have a win10 machine with IIS on it. Today I created a directory in Inetpub\wwwroot and made an index.html file with Kompozer and went to save it in there. Got told I had no permissions for that. I went and changed permissions for that folder to full control for...
  6. Change Storage Save Locations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Storage Save Locations in Windows 10: I find this setting very confusing. It does add a new folder to the library locations, but it doesn't seem to change the library root location (if you inspect the library in Windows Explorer it'll still show it, for instance, in C:\Users\<name>\<library>). That way, under...
  7. Location of Windows 10 - Change for when Abroad

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Location of Windows 10 - Change for when Abroad: Good tutorial Kari. *Smile 21285
  8. Change Save Location for New Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Save Location for New Apps in Windows 10: The other Save locations (Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos) make it easier to move the User files to a new location. When I tried it, a new folder with my Profile name () was created on the partition I selected and a corresponding folder (Documents, Music, Pictures,...
  9. CANNOT CHANGE SETTINGS - No response when options clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    CANNOT CHANGE SETTINGS - No response when options clicked: Hi everyone, Look basically I have trawled through various forums looking for a solution and cannot find one. PROBLEM: 1. Initially I couldn't open photos on Laptop after I installed Windows 10 3 days ago. 2. Told in Account Settings to Verify account, Clicked on...
  10. Problems with changing install location on windows store

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with changing install location on windows store: first, tell me if this belongs in another thread or if it's been answered before but windows 10 does not seem to agree with me changing my install location for windows store apps as as soon as I change the location the apps hang on "starting download..." and continously retry...