Windows 10: Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Discus and support Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I had this problem that I can't change the download location of Windows store, when I select the other drive and click Save it just shows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" c8d1269b-a239-44cc-ae90-1ee961363b9d?upload=true.png

So I had this problem that I can't change the download location of Windows store, when I select the other drive and click Save it just shows this error message. No response when clicking the "Install" for apps as well.

Tried MSreset and even re-installed Win 10, still didn't work.

:)

ZhehaoZhao, Jun 9, 2019

2. Unable to change install location of apps for the store.

Hi Janson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about changing the downloaded files location, we will help you with this issue.

Steps to change location for downloaded files:

• Press Windows key form the keyboard, type Settings
      and select Settings.
    • Click on System, click on Storage from the left pane, choose appropriate location in
      New apps will save to under Save locations.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2019
  3. J W Stuart, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

Change location

Hi,

Changing the location of your Windows 10 device is possible. Follow these steps to change the location information on Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language, and Region and then select Region.
    • Click on Location tab.
    • Under the Home location, click the drop-down button and then choose your location.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

Note: Changing the location in Windows 10 is limited to changing which country or region you are in.

Feel free to reach out to us if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install"

1. Can't change the save location of Win 10 store, and no response when clicking "Install" - Similar Threads - Can't change save

2. How to change the save location for Win + Shift + S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the save location for Win + Shift + S: When I take a screenshot, I want it to be saved on my clipboard but also within my screenshots folder on the pictures tab. Is there a way to make this possible so I can change the save location?...
  3. How to change the save location for Win + Shift + S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the save location for Win + Shift + S: When I take a screenshot, I want it to be saved on my clipboard but also within my screenshots folder on the pictures tab. Is there a way to make this possible so I can change the save location?...
  4. Pictures save to onedrive that not installed cannot change save location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures save to onedrive that not installed cannot change save location: Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me with this issue I have. I got a new pc with windows 11 on it. The issue I have is some how the save location for my pictures folder have more, with me asking to do so. it is now @ c:\user\username\OneDrive\PicturesIf I try and move the...
  5. Pictures save to onedrive that not installed cannot change save location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures save to onedrive that not installed cannot change save location: Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me with this issue I have. I got a new pc with windows 11 on it. The issue I have is some how the save location for my pictures folder have more, with me asking to do so. it is now @ c:\user\username\OneDrive\PicturesIf I try and move the...
  6. I can't change the location new apps are saved to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't change the location new apps are saved to: When I try to change the location to my hard drive, it says that there are apps from another device on it and that they have to be deleted. I click yes to delete them, but then it just says that it couldnt change the default location and gives me the error code 0x80070005. I...
  7. changing saved location on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing saved location on pc: Just build a new pc so i installed my old 4tb hdd on my new pc and now that im trying to changed the saved files on windows 10 i get the error 0x80070005, im trying to change this so i can save all my games in my 4tb hdd and by the way old files of games are in there aswell....
  8. Can't change app save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change app save location: Hello, I recently needed to reinstall my Windows 10. I used to have my applications saved on my D: drive instead of C: Since I have reinstalled Windows I can't change it back to D: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I've heard it doesn't work because I still have my old apps in that,...
  9. Can't change my install location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't change my install location: i tried to change where things were installed by trying to use settings>system>storage>change where content is installed. i keep on getting the error code 0x80004004 and nothing i have seen on the internet has help so far any help would be helpful....
  10. CANNOT CHANGE SETTINGS - No response when options clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    CANNOT CHANGE SETTINGS - No response when options clicked: Hi everyone, Look basically I have trawled through various forums looking for a solution and cannot find one. PROBLEM: 1. Initially I couldn't open photos on Laptop after I installed Windows 10 3 days ago. 2. Told in Account Settings to Verify account, Clicked on...