Windows 10: Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

Discus and support Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I recently update Windows 10 from 2004 to 20H2. Unfortunately, the 2004 I installed was the lite version on the Internet, not the official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ABAL1412, Mar 2, 2022.

1. ABAL1412 Win User

Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

Hi everyone. I recently update Windows 10 from 2004 to 20H2. Unfortunately, the 2004 I installed was the lite version on the Internet, not the official version from Microsoft, so when I updated it to 20H2, the taskbar, action center,... didn't work. Uninstalling update doesn't help, so I have to reinstall Windows. This time, I use the clean version from Microsoft.On the 2004 version, I was able to change the live tiles of Spotify to large [picture below]:But when I install Spotify on Windows 10 20H2, I can only resize it to Small and Medium, which is quite annoying.Is this Spotify's error or W

:)

ABAL1412, Mar 2, 2022

2. Live Tiles

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you referring to the size of the tiles?

To change the size of the tiles. You may follow the below step.

• Right click on the tiles that you want to change the size.

• Select the size small, medium and large.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Live tiles not showing on large size mode

I am facing a problem with Windows 10 Apps Live Tiles.

It works well when using a medium sized tile but not with a large or wide app. How do I enable Live Tiles with a wide or large size

Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2 YZ99l.png

Jalal Mostafa, Mar 2, 2022
  4. Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

Live Tiles Stop Working in Wide or Large Size

I have seen lots of posts about problems with Live Tiles in Windows 10, but I don't think I've seen this one. Live Tiles will work in my Start Menu, but only when set to the "Medium" size. If I change the size to "Wide" or "Large," they stop updating and
    revert to the basic icon on a solid colored tile. This happens both for Windows 10 system apps like Weather and News, and also for third party apps (like AccuWeather, for instance).

I know I have seen screen shots online that show larger tile sizes working as Live Tiles.

ChrisStovall, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

1. Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - Can't change size

2. Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2: Hi everyone. I recently update Windows 10 from 2004 to 20H2. Unfortunately, the 2004 I installed was the lite version on the Internet, not the official version from Microsoft, so when I updated it to 20H2, the taskbar, action center,... didn't work. Uninstalling update...
  3. Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the size of Spotify Live Tiles to Large on Windows 10 20H2: Hi everyone. I recently update Windows 10 from 2004 to 20H2. Unfortunately, the 2004 I installed was the lite version on the Internet, not the official version from Microsoft, so when I updated it to 20H2, the taskbar, action center,... didn't work. Uninstalling update...
  4. Default live tile size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default live tile size?: Hey everyone, I have not been able to find anything yet so I figured I would throw this out here while I continue looking. I would like to set a default live tile size when I pin to start. Right now I pin to start and then I right click and resize it to small. Does anyone...
  5. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  7. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  8. weather app live tile not working in large mode

weather app live tile not working in large mode: ok, as the title suggests, my windows weather tile isnt working in large mode, now if I resize to any other size, it live updates. I has no idea what happened to cause large mode to not want to update. 62049
  9. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  10. Live tiles

Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...