Windows 10: Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

Discus and support Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BEAGLE, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BEAGLE Win User

Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I changed the theme in Windows 10 and it won't let me change the color back. I just did a Windows 10 update. Please help me.

Thank you

:)

BEAGLE, Sep 10, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2019
  3. ikifar Win User
    Change explorer theme without changing default color

I was asking if anyone knew how to change it without changing the default app mode

ikifar, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

1. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change. - Similar Threads - Can't change task

2. Cant change back to default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change back to default theme: I am on a business computer and systems administrator has blocked changing themes. I picked a high contrast color and personalized it to make it better. After i realized the high contrast wouldnt be good for duties of the job, I wasn't able to change it back to the "none"...
  3. Cant change back to default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change back to default theme: I am on a business computer and systems administrator has blocked changing themes. I picked a high contrast color and personalized it to make it better. After i realized the high contrast wouldnt be good for duties of the job, I wasn't able to change it back to the "none"...
  4. color theme of start, task bar and titel bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    color theme of start, task bar and titel bar: how to change color theme of start, task bar and titel bar back to default in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-theme-of-start-task-bar-and-titel-bar/34e721ce-ef48-4ce1-8532-fa39bf25e7f8
  5. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  6. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  7. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color: My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!! * Moved from IE10/other...
  8. change colors back to Default settings4

change colors back to Default settings4: I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-back-to-default-settings4/81ca5943-70f9-4c0a-9fc4-dc51a3b58135
  9. Color changing theme

Color changing theme: I was wondering if there anyway to change the colors on specific apps on windows 10. I already know that you can change the entire theme color to something, but what about specific apps like how microsoft edge has a blue color and how microsoft news has a red background...
  10. Change explorer theme without changing default color

Change explorer theme without changing default color: I do not like the new explorer dark theme. Is there anyway I can change it without changing the default app mode because I like the dark theme in other apps just not in explorer. Any registry keys I can edit?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar changed color to white

2. light color taskbar

3. i cant change taskbar colour

4. change color of taskbar windows 10,
  5. cant change windows 10 taskbar color