Windows 10: can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login

Discus and support can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to change my user account name because for some reason microsoft used my email name for it without giving me an option , in order to do so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Niko Germano, Dec 1, 2022.

1. can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login

I wanted to change my user account name because for some reason microsoft used my email name for it without giving me an option , in order to do so i created a restore point first and then a temporary user account, in the temp account with admin privileges I went in the CMD and did the following : C:\Users>"ren oldname_folder" newnamethen I went to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList and selected the SID value that matched my old foldername then i clicked profileImagepath and changed the old username with the new one, after a reboot i hadthi

:)

Niko Germano, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login

1. can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login - Similar Threads - can't change raccount

2. the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login: the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot loginfingerprint also doesnt work anymore pin redirect to a wrong phone number...
  3. the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login: the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot loginfingerprint also doesnt work anymore pin redirect to a wrong phone number...
  4. can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login: I wanted to change my user account name because for some reason microsoft used my email name for it without giving me an option , in order to do so i created a restore point first and then a temporary user account, in the temp account with admin privileges I went in the CMD...
  5. can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login

can't change the use raccount, there is no option to do so at login: I wanted to change my user account name because for some reason microsoft used my email name for it without giving me an option , in order to do so i created a restore point first and then a temporary user account, in the temp account with admin privileges I went in the CMD...
  6. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available: I can't login to my desktop using PIN number. The system is looping whenever I choose to reset even though I did not forget my PIN. And there are no other options to login except using PIN.Error code received each time: 0x8009002d.This is the 2nd device with login issues....
  7. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available: I can't login to my desktop using PIN number. The system is looping whenever I choose to reset even though I did not forget my PIN. And there are no other options to login except using PIN.Error code received each time: 0x8009002d.This is the 2nd device with login issues....
  8. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. No option to use PIN on the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option to use PIN on the login screen: Hi,I have a PC that is connected to our businesses Azure AD.I have added the user that is going to use the PC, but no matter what I try I cannot login with a PINcode.I am perfectly able to add a pincode, but the loginscreen doesn't show the option to use it. Only the password...
  10. Can't Login using Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login using Microsoft Login: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me go into the login screen there. I cannot use my Microsoft Login there so currently I don't have any way to play Minecraft on...