Windows 10: Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

Discus and support Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So every time I try to put an image on my cards, the images window pops up, I choose an image, it then disappears and doesn't change the picture. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adamgasth, May 7, 2020.

1. Adamgasth Win User

Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

So every time I try to put an image on my cards, the images window pops up, I choose an image, it then disappears and doesn't change the picture. I am using the ios version of the app if that matters.

:)

Adamgasth, May 7, 2020

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 7, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 7, 2020
  4. Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire error 124

Tried all. no help. Command prompt wouldn`t recognize the command stated in suggestions. Tried with power shell no help. Always solid 124. I don`t know how many yrs. I`ve used solitaire col. with 0 probs. now all of a sudden won`t work. Mahjong and
    sudoku ok. I don`t understand what changed.

Cecil C. Martin, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire

1. Can't change themes in Microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - Can't change themes

2. Solitaire changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire changes: If I play spider solitaire, why do I now have to play a Klondike game as my bonus game??? I do not even know how to play it and do not intend to learn how to either. I want my bonus game as spider solitaire - nothing else...
  3. Solitaire changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire changes: If I play spider solitaire, why do I now have to play a Klondike game as my bonus game??? I do not even know how to play it and do not intend to learn how to either. I want my bonus game as spider solitaire - nothing else...
  4. My themes is not working on Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My themes is not working on Microsoft solitaire: I’m on my iPad and my I try adding a custom pic to my theme but it’s not working and I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-themes-is-not-working-on-microsoft-solitaire/6d03cec3-e455-403c-a8ba-f5ca12705933
  5. no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I no longer have an option to make a personalised theme in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, there are only standard themes to choose. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting my device, updating the game - nothing works. The game is up-to-date currently...
  6. solitaire collection custom themes not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire collection custom themes not working: when I make custom theme in solitaire I have it in game but after stoping the game I don't even need to close the app the theme is gone and when I export the theme and later I try to add it in game it starts but says the theme format is invalid and it doesn't load the theme....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - I can't login after changing the Email-Adress in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - I can't login after changing the Email-Adress in Microsoft...: Hello, after i have changed thr e-mail-adress in my microsoft account, i cannot login in Solitaire collection. The error code is 1170000....
  8. Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theme problem in Microsoft Solitaire.: I have a PC and a Surface Pro. I can play my Microsoft daily games on either and my progress is saved. I just recently encountered a problem with Solitaire where my custom theme is not recognized after I switch machines. I get an error message about my custom theme and it...
  9. Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use themes on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello, I'm currently facing a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Every time I try to use a different theme than the two basic themes, there is an error message saying that "There is an issue with your current theme. You have been reverted to Classic theme. Head to the...
  10. Can't log into Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Microsoft Solitaire: How do I fix error code 102 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-log-into-microsoft-solitaire/b552acb6-6602-44d6-a240-6cc580b672a3