Windows 10: Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

Discus and support Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by POWERFARAON, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on "loading".

:)

POWERFARAON, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Lock screen on Windows 10 won't change

I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have also been unable to change the lock screen. Followed the steps as suggested and the problem is still not fixed. Is there anything else that can be done?

Meridith L, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

1. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Can't change Lock

2. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen: Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on "loading"....
  3. Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Windows 10 Lock Screen: Hello guys.After switching back to Windows 10 from Windows 11, I can't change my Lock screen.When i choose a picture, the preview windows stuck on "loading"....
  4. Can't change lock screen wallpaper. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change lock screen wallpaper. Windows 10: I haven't been able to change my lock screen wallpaper for months. This started happening after a certain version update. I use windows 10 home edition....
  5. Can't change lock screen

Can't change lock screen: Hello! I've been having this problem for a few days now. I wanted to change my lock screen, when I selected the file it started to loading and nothing happened. Later I noticed a message saying: "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I looked...
  6. Can't change windows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change windows lock screen.: Whenever I try to change my lock screen, the preview is an endless loading screen This is what I am talking about. https://i.imgur.com/qRYzqIf.png Please help me I have been trying to fix this for days, but I can't seem to find a fix for this issue. submitted by...
  7. Can't change wallpaper in lock screen in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change wallpaper in lock screen in Windows 10: From the last update i can't change wallpaper in lock screen it says ”Some settings are hidden„ please help Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-wallpaper-in-lock-screen-in-windows-10/b2cd205d-3f7c-4279-8a53-620cd59cd319
  8. Can't change language on Windows 10 Lock Screen

Can't change language on Windows 10 Lock Screen: I've been desperately trying to change the language of this Windows 10 Lock Screen for the past several hours but to no avail. I don't know how or why turned into Chinese language as I can't read Chinese. I have totally no idea what it is saying but whenever I click into them...
  9. Lock Screen can't change

Lock Screen can't change: Hi Microsoft, I have a problem where I can't change my lock screen image, It says that I have to "try another photo". Can anyone solve this problem? Thank you, [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't change Lock Screen

Can't change Lock Screen: I can't add any pictures to my lock screens, I can switch from previous wallpapers but I can't add any slideshow folders or pictures, I've tried some easier methods but when I went into my registry editor and checked the Lock Screen Folder nothing was inside (except default)...