Windows 10: cant change windows 10 lockscreen

Discus and support cant change windows 10 lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, i have this problem when i want to change my lock screen wallpaper it says "*Some settings are disabled by your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OPRESEK, Sep 8, 2020.

1. OPRESEK Win User

cant change windows 10 lockscreen

cant change windows 10 lockscreen e53954f4-e7d6-4b94-8aee-27a34726a57d?upload=true.png

Hi, i have this problem when i want to change my lock screen wallpaper it says "*Some settings are disabled by your organisation/administrator"

im using Windows 10 Home

Sorry for my English im from Poland.

:)

OPRESEK, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Windows Lockscreen Photos

Subject: Windows Lockscreen Photos

I am running Windows 10 Professional version 1803.
    Normally I saw beautiful changing landscape photos on the screen when opening the notebook.
    About 3-4 weeks ago these stopped and I just have the standard fixed lockscreen now.
    I tried to change settings/personalization/lockscreen without solution.
    How to get the changing lockscreen photos back?

Suggestion appreciated,
    Jorgen Staal

JorgenStaal, Sep 8, 2020
  4. cant change windows 10 lockscreen

Lock screen on Windows 10 won't change

Hey Team;

Even i am facing the same issue... Lockscreen image wont change..

Please suggest..

Sumeet.Punmia, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

cant change windows 10 lockscreen

1. cant change windows 10 lockscreen - Similar Threads - cant change lockscreen

2. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  3. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  4. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper: When i tried to change into other wallpaper it just shows grey screen loading, it could stay like that for a long time even hours, my wallpaper is just stuck like that for 2 years and i cant change it anymore. The device is windows 11. I already tried updating and restart...
  6. i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper

i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper: When i tried to change into other wallpaper it just shows grey screen loading, it could stay like that for a long time even hours, my wallpaper is just stuck like that for 2 years and i cant change it anymore. The device is windows 11. I already tried updating and restart...
  7. Window 10 Lockscreen not changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 10 Lockscreen not changing: I accidentally pressed my lockscreen to Window Spotlight once, and now everytime I opened my pc it shows the lockscreen to Window Spotlight's picture instead of picture I have selected....
  8. Window 10 Lockscreen not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Lockscreen not changing: I accidentally pressed my lockscreen to Window Spotlight once, and now everytime I opened my pc it shows the lockscreen to Window Spotlight's picture instead of picture I have selected....
  9. Window 10 Lockscreen not changing

10. I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper in Windows: I'm trying to change the lockscreen/logon screen in Windows but it just keeps reverting to the Windows 10 default wallpaper. submitted by /u/fytuf19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggc66q/i_cant_change_my_lockscreen_wallpaper_in_windows/