Windows 10: cant change windows 10 product key

Discus and support cant change windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant change my product key - [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vishswamy, Jan 23, 2021.

1. vishswamy Win User

cant change windows 10 product key

I cant change my product key - cant change windows 10 product key ff6005b9-ae89-4ef4-8984-82d8fa9d8d99?upload=true.png

:)

vishswamy, Jan 23, 2021

2. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Jan 23, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Jan 23, 2021
  4. cant change windows 10 product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

cant change windows 10 product key

1. cant change windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - cant change product

2. Cant activate windows 10 with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate windows 10 with product key: The error 0XC004F050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-with-product-key/1687f28a-ca01-4390-9f7c-d20a8aabee93
  3. Changing Product Key for Windows 10

Changing Product Key for Windows 10: I bought my laptop over 5 years ago. The gentleman who sold me this laptop activated windows through his organization, which he is no longer with this organization, therefore the licenses that he used are about to expire. I have to pay for a new Windows 10 and change the...
  4. Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key

Changed my motherboard cant activate windows 10 and cant find product key: I have just changed mother board and I cannot activate windows 10 on it I received windows 10 as a free upgrade from 8 but I can no longer find the product key...
  5. Changing the product key for windows 10

Changing the product key for windows 10: The zeros do not appear in the field of the product key when I am typing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-product-key-for-windows-10/c6137cae-e037-45f0-a3db-bcf1b6a6a008"
  6. Changing product key of windows 10

Changing product key of windows 10: I currently have windows 10 on my computer already installed but it isn't activated. The computer is still usable but I want to change my product key because it seems to be the only option I can do right now. I am considering buying on amazon from Microsoft, the price right...
  7. Changing Windows product key

Changing Windows product key: When ever I try to change my windows product key, it comes up and says "The product key you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)" I don't know what else to do, I've tried trouble shooting but its nothing happens....
  8. Change windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change windows product key: My system was attacked by Malware and after that I have reinstalled windows 10 using media creation file by cleaning all my drives. When I'm entering my original product key by using the option change product key, i'm getting the following error...
  9. Cant change product key?

Cant change product key?: When I click on change product key, I got some sound, settings freeze, and thats it. Bug? 12407
  10. Change Product Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Product Key in Windows 10: How to: Change Product Key in Windows 10 How to Change Product Key in Windows 10 [img] Information Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Sometimes you may...