Windows 10: Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

Discus and support Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have 2 computers my labtop and my desktop.my desktop works perfectly fine and its wallpaper applies on the sign in screen on boot up.my labtop does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LucasGreene, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

i have 2 computers my labtop and my desktop.my desktop works perfectly fine and its wallpaper applies on the sign in screen on boot up.my labtop does not. despite having an image meant to replae the default sign in screen wallpaper.please help me fix this. is getting on my nerves.

:)

LucasGreene, Oct 27, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen. [​IMG]

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 27, 2022
  4. RGMT Win User

Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

Can't change windows 11 lock screen

The lock screen on my Windows 11 Home changed from the Microsoft pictures (Windows spotlight) to the Windows logo. When I try to change the option in the personalization settings the lock screen option is grayed-out and there is a message that settings are managed by my organization. The only change I made was to add the laptop to my home workgroup.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Thema:

Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

1. Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen. - Similar Threads - Cant change boot

2. Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change windows 11 boot up lock screen.: i have 2 computers my labtop and my desktop.my desktop works perfectly fine and its wallpaper applies on the sign in screen on boot up.my labtop does not. despite having an image meant to replae the default sign in screen wallpaper.please help me fix this. is getting on my...
  3. I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11: Hello, there's a issue I found while I was customizing, I cant change the lock screen wallpaper for no reason, I had this issue when I was using Windows 8.1 and this issue happened in Windows 11 too. I downloaded a app Dynamic Theme app by Christophe Lavalle that someone...
  4. I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11

I cant change the lock screen in Windows 11: Hello, there's a issue I found while I was customizing, I cant change the lock screen wallpaper for no reason, I had this issue when I was using Windows 8.1 and this issue happened in Windows 11 too. I downloaded a app Dynamic Theme app by Christophe Lavalle that someone...
  5. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  6. I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11

I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11: I've had this problem for more than a year now, and I can't find a solution anywhere.Whenever I try to change my lock screen image in the settings, it just shows a gray image with a loading icon indefinitely. When I close the settings window and go back to it, it goes back to...
  7. Lock Screen picture keeps changing when Windows 10 boots up

in Windows 10 News
    Lock Screen picture keeps changing when Windows 10 boots up: Some Windows 10 PC users are reportedly having trouble changing their lock screen. According to affected users, when they boot up their PC, it is always the default lock screen, however, when they lock the PC, it shows up as the custom lock screen selected. Lock Screen...
  8. cant change my lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant change my lock screen picture: hello i have an old image i downloaded as my lock screen picture and now it wont let me change it to anything, it is just loading and than stuck like that for a long time and then just resets to the old picture. any help with that? i tried to locate the picture but i could...
  9. Cant change the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change the lock screen: When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont show anything or any change.Any help please...
  10. Cant Change Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Change Lock Screen: I've had this since i got windows 10 and basically i cant change my lockcreen, i cant change what type of lock screen i have eg (spotlight, slideshow, picture) its just stuck on spotlight. Any help would be great. [img] 32832