Windows 10: Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

Discus and support Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dmwp, Jan 27, 2022.

1. dmwp Win User

Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and rebooting, the taskbar display isn't synced to show Sunday as the start of the week.

:)

2. How do I change the first day of the week in calendar view from Sunday to Monday?

Thanks Peter. I do not see why Microsoft is unwilling to correct this as it can be done easily by software upgrade and update. Has any one noticed? For me to get the calendar start to Sunday, I unwilling changed the region as suggested above to USA. However
    the month view shows first day of the week as Sunday but week view starts the week Monday to Sunday. What more to do now.

Obinfinity, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Setting the week start to Saturday

I live in the Middle East in a country (Oman) where the working week starts on Saturday. In Windows Mobile 6.1 is there any way to change the calendar week start day to Saturday (as you can in Outlook in MS Office)? It is very frustrating to see the calendar
    listing unsynched to the weekly schedule.

BernardPerry, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

Changing first day of the week OR the list of which regional settings have which settings

Is there a list of which regions have which settings? ie USA Sunday, mm.dd.yy, 11:50 am; UK dd/mm/yyyy 11:50?

What I really want to do is change the first day of the week in my calendar from Monday to Sunday. I have Australia as my region (I live in Australia)

ArthurMcChesney, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

1. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week - Similar Threads - Can't change taskbar

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week: The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and...
  6. W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?: I could only find people saying that 'no', this is not a feature for windows 10 taskbar calendar, but those posts were few years old. Is there anyway to get this feature in 2020 (week numbers on the calendar that opens from the taskbar) or is the only way to use the calendar...
  7. Calendar Week Number Change

Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...
  8. How to add day of week in taskbar...

How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...
  9. Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10: How to: Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 How to Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email,...
  10. Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email,...