Windows 10: Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced

Discus and support Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hujj1b/cant_changed_power_plan_to_ryzen_balanced/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Plootsxd, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced

/u/Plootsxd, Jul 20, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jul 20, 2020
  3. AMD Releases Balanced Power Plan for Windows; Optimized for Ryzen Processors

Not sure what your beef is or agenda but they clearly explain what is happening. The consumption differences are small, but the effect in performance is not.

Bottom line it's been explained pretty well here:

thesmokingman, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced

Cannot change power plan from balanced

Using a Windows 10 laptop with Home Edition version 1803 unable to change power plan from balanced to high power

Using the laptop to DJ with and I am getting audio dropouts and been advised to disable CPU throttling and need to do the plan change in order to do this please help

bartjunited, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced

1. Can’t changed power plan to Ryzen Balanced - Similar Threads - Can’t changed power

2. Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced: Hello, so I have reset the power plans from cmd as well as from Settings, still Power Plan changes automatically.I am on DC/Battery, Power plan selected is Power Saver or High Performance, as soon as I select Battery Save from notification bar it put my system in to...
  3. Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced: Hello, so I have reset the power plans from cmd as well as from Settings, still Power Plan changes automatically.I am on DC/Battery, Power plan selected is Power Saver or High Performance, as soon as I select Battery Save from notification bar it put my system in to...
  4. Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power plan keeps changing to "Balanced"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power plan keeps changing to "Balanced": I have a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on a TR3970x workstation fully patched. I install the Radeon drivers for the 6900XT card. I change the power plan to High Performance. After a while it changes back to "Balanced". No other software installed. Things I have tried:1....
  6. Change power plan balanced on Surface Go 2?

Change power plan balanced on Surface Go 2?: Hi,is there a possibility to change the energy plan Balanced? I am specifically concerned that the item "Allow timer to activate" is made visible and changeable. Without this item the tasks do not start and even if the device is not in deep sleep, the tasks are started...
  7. balanced plan for power

balanced plan for power: cannot get high performance power plan as option on laptop, what do I do? powercfg change does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/balanced-plan-for-power/b598c38c-df19-4005-93c0-148c12ed713e
  8. Power Plan Keeps Changing back to Balanced...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power Plan Keeps Changing back to Balanced...: Fresh install of windows right before the 1909 update came out it was doing it. And still doing it afterwards. Change it to High performance and then randomly the next day its back to balanced. I notice it as my computer will go to sleep when idle and I check and sure enough...
  9. Cannot Change Power Plan settings, forced to "Balanced"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Change Power Plan settings, forced to "Balanced": So I recently just realized that my Power Plan was on Balanced all along, and when I tried to set it to any other option it would just force itself back to Balanced, I have no idea why this is happening (as shown in the attached GIF) [img] 131257
  10. Cannot change power plan from balanced

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change power plan from balanced: Using a Windows 10 laptop with Home Edition version 1803 unable to change power plan from balanced to high power Using the laptop to DJ with and I am getting audio dropouts and been advised to disable CPU throttling and need to do the plan change in order to do this please...