Windows 10: Can't check the updates

Discus and support Can't check the updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. A couple of days ago I paused windows updates because my wifi was slow and yesterday I wanted to unpause them but the tab won't load. I waited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M-Crossy1, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Can't check the updates

Hello. A couple of days ago I paused windows updates because my wifi was slow and yesterday I wanted to unpause them but the tab won't load. I waited for 10 minutes and it was still loading . I have the same problem today.

submitted by /u/M-Crossy1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/M-Crossy1, Mar 11, 2021
  2. imperialreign, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 11, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Can't check the updates

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Can't check the updates

1. Can't check the updates - Similar Threads - Can't check updates

2. Can't check updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't check updates in Windows 10: Windows 10 update settings can't check for updates, Some settings are managed by your organization"I am not a member of organization this is my personal computer...
  3. Can't check updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't check updates in Windows 10: Windows 10 update settings can't check for updates, Some settings are managed by your organization"I am not a member of organization this is my personal computer...
  4. Can't check updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't update windows, can't scan with defender, can't check update history?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update windows, can't scan with defender, can't check update history?: I've just noticed that windows defender can't scan, I also can't update windows or check the update history.I'm getting an 0x80080005 error when I search for updates.HELP...
  6. Can't check for update on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't check for update on my Windows 10: I'm getting this error 0x80080005 when I try to check for updates on my Windows 10. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Ficho3006 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htydnt/cant_check_for_update_on_my_windows_10/
  7. Can't Check for Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Check for Windows Update: It's been a month since the last update I received and I know something's wrong, so I manually check for update, but I got an error (0x80080005). I tried to google it but the problem's still there. I found out that one WU service is missing, wuauserv. I tried to use the...
  8. Microsoft Store can't check for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store can't check for updates: This issue is very annoying. I tried to reset the store, but it didn't work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-check-for-updates/89b4ada1-e793-4515-91f8-3a91fdb51ac7
  9. Can't click on "Check for Updates" "Windows Update settings" on Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't click on "Check for Updates" "Windows Update settings" on Start: So I have this weird thing happening in my relatively fresh install of Windows 10. Whenever I search for "Check for Updates" or "Windows Update settings" on the search box of the start menu, I get the results that I want but if I press enter or try to click on those results...
  10. Can't open "Windows Update Settings" or "Check for Updates"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't open "Windows Update Settings" or "Check for Updates": Hello guys, I don't know what I did, but nothing happens when I click on those two things in the search bar: View image: wtf I reinstalled Windows a few hours ago, and IIRC pressing those with the mouse lead somewhere. Now when I click on them, it does nothing. I...