Windows 10: Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

Discus and support Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program, only ALT+TAB works but that is not the solution. When icons are not combined single you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matija Požega, May 4, 2022.

1. Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program, only ALT+TAB works but that is not the solution. When icons are not combined single you can open them one by one without any problem. When icons are combined you can see the preview of open instances of that program but when you click on them nothing happens.Thanks,Sincerely

:)

Matija Požega, May 4, 2022
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, May 4, 2022
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped... :) Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped... :)

Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped... 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, May 4, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

1. Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped... - Similar Threads - Can't choose between

2. Combination shift + s open program in fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combination shift + s open program in fullscreen: When I press shift + s program opens in full-screen. Before, I had an issue with CTRL + s combination, when I pressed CTRL + s a program also opened in full-screen. But this issue disappeared after an update. How can I fix this issue?...
  3. Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...: Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program, only ALT+TAB works but that is not the solution. When icons are not combined single you can open them one by one without any problem. When icons are combined you can see the preview of open instances of that program...
  4. Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program when icons are combined grouped...: Can't choose between multiple windows of the open program, only ALT+TAB works but that is not the solution. When icons are not combined single you can open them one by one without any problem. When icons are combined you can see the preview of open instances of that program...
  5. Not able to open program when Icons are grouped in taskbar

Not able to open program when Icons are grouped in taskbar: I have a user that last week when a icon is grouped in the taskbar, you are not able to click on the program to open. You hold the mouse over the icon, see the preview of the windows and if you click on the preview, nothing happens. Singe icons work perfect but combined icons...
  6. choosing a program to open a program file

choosing a program to open a program file: why can't I drop and drag a program file in windows 10 and it becomes the default program for that program file? I has worked from windows 95.........
  7. Can't choose default program to open files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't choose default program to open files: Hello, I have been living with problem for a while. When making any file like: .css, .html, .php, .js and then trying to open them it shows the "How do you want to open this file?" list from where I select the program, for example Sublime Text 3. I select the program, it...
  8. PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.

PROBLEM in switching between multiple programs, WHEN ONE PROGRAM IS BEHIND OTHER PROGRAM.: I'm having an issue when trying to switch between programs in Windows 10. The problem is that I'll have multiple windows on a monitor and when switching between them, the window isn't always brought to the front and will stay behind the previously focused window. An example...
  9. Combining multiple program windows into a single window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combining multiple program windows into a single window?: I have six command prompt windows which I'd like to be able to divide equally across my monitor and also maximise and minimise as a single window; is that possible? 103443
  10. Quickbar Stop Combining Icon With Program Window

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Quickbar Stop Combining Icon With Program Window: Hey all, Recently downgraded to windows ten (didn't have a choice in the matter). Getting really annoyed that my quicklinks will only open one instance of the program I want, then the newly opened program window will take over that quicklink. Gone, it seems, are the days I...