Windows 10: Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

Discus and support Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two drives, one is a partitioned SSD and the other is a 7200 rpm HDD. I'm unable to install any games from pc game pass on the 2nd SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gusnd, Mar 13, 2020.

1. gusnd Win User

Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

I have two drives, one is a partitioned SSD and the other is a 7200 rpm HDD. I'm unable to install any games from pc game pass on the 2nd SSD partition. I tried to change storage settings on windows with no success. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass [​IMG]

:)

gusnd, Mar 13, 2020

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 13, 2020
  3. Dboy352 Win User
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my
    xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

Dboy352, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass

1. Can't choose drive to download games from Xbox PC game pass - Similar Threads - Can't choose drive

2. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  3. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  4. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  6. Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc): I had to reinstall Windows the other day and ever since that, all my stuff has been pretty messed up. I've been trying to change my download directory to my D drive and when I attempt to do that, it gives me an error saying "this location isn't set up for installing games" I...
  7. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  8. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...
  9. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...