Windows 10: Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install

Discus and support Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't choose the disk D: for install of this game [ATTACH] I changed location for saving of everything to the data D: [ATTACH] But microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by stastnypetulka, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install

I can't choose the disk D: for install of this game

Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install 2bb6d38a-6b14-4e68-aa32-f44c61145cfc?upload=true.png

I changed location for saving of everything to the data D:

Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install 41b6aac0-90c3-44b5-93f6-5571af85ba44?upload=true.png

But microsoft store still doesn't offer this part of my disk

I don't know how to install the game that I bought.

Thank you Petr

:)

stastnypetulka, Nov 2, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 2, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

Hi StringerJSY

Take it one step at a time and you will be fine . .

Click your Start Button, then just type cmd

From the resulting list, right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

Paste each of these 3 commands into Command Prompt, one at a time and hit Enter

takeown /F "D:\WindowsApps" /A /R /D Y

icacls "D:\WindowsApps" /T /grant administrators:F

rmdir /s /q "D:\WindowsApps"

Then close Command Prompt and restart (not shut down) your PC . . .

DaveM121, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install

1. Can't choose my disk D: in microsoft store for install - Similar Threads - Can't choose disk

2. can't install Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install Microsoft store.: There was a problem running this tool.we're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your pc. Error code: 0x80070424-0x90018. I got this error when I tried to install Microsoft store. there isn't Microsoft store in PC after I did factory reset....
  3. can't install Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install Microsoft store.: There was a problem running this tool.we're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your pc. Error code: 0x80070424-0x90018. I got this error when I tried to install Microsoft store. there isn't Microsoft store in PC after I did factory reset....
  4. My disk D is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk D is missing: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while, my PC was taking a long time to start up, to be more specific, about 5 minutes. I got tired of it and decided to try to fix it by running startup repair, which, as expected, it failed, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that it gave...
  5. Can't install Sea Of Thieves to my D: drive through the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Sea Of Thieves to my D: drive through the Microsoft Store: On the Microsoft Store when I click on the game, I get the option to download to either C: or D: When I press C: it works and starts downloading. When I press D: which is where I want the instalment It doesn't do anything when I click the Install button. Is there a way I can...
  6. Microsoft store installation unable to change disk.

Microsoft store installation unable to change disk.: Hello there,I've been meaning to install a Microsoft program onto my D disk.Problem is, my windows is downloaded onto my C disk, and therefore it automatically installs to the C disk.When I try and change the installation location to the D disk, when I press install, nothing...
  7. My Microsoft Store can't install anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft Store can't install anything: It said my Windows Update is disabled. I have try many times to enable it but still the same result. My Windows Update also keep loading for a long times. Can any one know what is going on? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Problem with my Disk D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with my Disk D: for some reason, i have to constantly restart my pc for my disk D to show up, and it's the bigger drive (my disk c has like no storage) so it's kinda urgent cause i'm trying to download garry's mod submitted by /u/Trackeez [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't Install Windows Store Apps to D Drive

Can't Install Windows Store Apps to D Drive: I cannot set the default save location for apps from the Microsoft store to my D drive. When I navigate to Settings > System > Storage > Where to Save New Apps, I select the D drive from the drop down menu and select Apply. I receive an 0x80070005 error every time, but it...
  10. Microsoft store, can't install

Microsoft store, can't install: I've been having a problem recently with some of my Win10 apps not working (photos, calculator). When I try to use or update them I get an error message saying "Microsoft store, couldn't install. Will try again shortly". When I try to access the Microsoft store directly I get...