Windows 10: Can't clear print queue

Discus and support Can't clear print queue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using a Brother laser printer. Suddenly unable to clear print queue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NK24-'20, Feb 20, 2020.

1. NK24-'20 Win User

Can't clear print queue

Using a Brother laser printer. Suddenly unable to clear print queue

:)

NK24-'20, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Azucho98 Win User

Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?

I tried both options in the link and neither one worked... *Sad Thank you for the suggestion!

Azucho98, Feb 20, 2020
  3. 808bty Win User
    Print Queue Personality Configuration

I've created many plot/print queues for the convenience of our users.

• Print queue personality is set on the Print Server
    • Personality settings include preset - orientation, paper size (A, B C, D, E), color/B&W, etc.
    With these preset personality settings, my users don't have to go through the print configuration steps for all the different types of documents they print.

They simply select the queue and print.

Some time a while ago, the personality settings for each print queue saved on my print server are no longer the default print queue setting on the users machine after they select the print queue.

Is there some way I can automatically "push" the print queue personality settings to every client who uses the queues?

Clients - W7 & W10

Print Server OS - Server 2012

Applications used - MS Office Suite, MicroStation, BentleyView, Bluebeam, G Technology Suite

808bty, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Can't clear print queue

HP DeskJet 3522 Print Queue Continuously Not Clearing

Hi,

The error that you encountered can be associated with the print job stuck in the
    Print Spool Service on your device. As an initial step, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

support article
    . The initial screen contains the printer troubleshooter. However, you can proceed to the next step by clicking the drop-down arrow and selecting
    Advanced. This will clear your device's spooler file and restart the spooler service to remove any print job that is stuck in the print queue. Once you're done, restart your device and check if you encounter the same issue.

Note:We recommend that you save your work before restarting the print spool to prevent any data loss.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't clear print queue

1. Can't clear print queue - Similar Threads - Can't clear print

2. Print Queue won't clear after printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue won't clear after printing: I'm having this problem to print multiple documents, first for every document i want to print for the first time after the printer enter standby mode i need to restart the spool, then after that for each document i want to print i need to wait the printer to finish, stop the...
  3. Print Queue won't clear after printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue won't clear after printing: I'm having this problem to print multiple documents, first for every document i want to print for the first time after the printer enter standby mode i need to restart the spool, then after that for each document i want to print i need to wait the printer to finish, stop the...
  4. Print Queue won't clear after printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print Queue

Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  6. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  7. Print Queue won't clear Windows 10

Print Queue won't clear Windows 10: I have a computer where the print queue won't clear. There is one job that is stuck on 'deleting ' , this is a shared printer so it is stopping others from printing to it. Things I have tried Restarting the computerOpening services as an admin and restarting the Print...
  8. Clearing the printer queue?

Clearing the printer queue?: I'm trying to delete a completed print, but the queue just sits there and won't complete the deletion to allow the printer to continue functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-the-printer-queue/2b7e1399-7487-44c3-8bfe-cab43c37fd8f
  9. Printer queue clearing up automatically without printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer queue clearing up automatically without printing: I'm on Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, and strangely my printer has stopped working when print job is triggered from windows. Stand-alone test prints working fine on print, so surely something wrong with my windows now. Has any latest update broke it? If so, what's the...
  10. Cannot clear print queue

Cannot clear print queue: I have a document stuck in queue. I tried cancelling from print queue, but it just says deleting and never deletes. I shut down the computer and the printer then rebooted both. Problem still exists. Documents print fine from another computer to the same printer over the...