Windows 10: cant click and move in games

Discus and support cant click and move in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so uh there are a s*** ton of these... question things asking the same question and not getting a quality answer no matter how hard we tried. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wulfey lost his account, Apr 14, 2019.

1. cant click and move in games

so uh

there are a s*** ton of these... question things asking the same question and not getting a quality answer no matter how hard we tried.

now before replying with the s***ty copy paste text for every question [aka that darn script] think a little about it. how do i disable that infuriating restriction for clicking and pressing buttons on the keyboard?

wont even bother saying thanks just to get the bot-ty solutions in the replies.

humans are evolving into writing ancient help texts

:)

wulfey lost his account, Apr 14, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Apr 14, 2019
  4. cant click and move in games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

cant click and move in games

1. cant click and move in games - Similar Threads - cant click move

2. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  3. moving games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving games: can i move my games & apps to another drive like D: or E: or a pen drive? because when i go to settings > system > storage the apps & features thing takes up 21.9 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-games/f0f05f0c-f9b9-49db-aa3e-af658531fab0
  4. moving games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving games: can i move my games & apps to another drive like D: or E: or a pen drive? because when i go to settings > system > storage the apps & features thing takes up 21.9 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-games/f0f05f0c-f9b9-49db-aa3e-af658531fab0
  5. moving games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse moves but cant click anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse moves but cant click anything.: Hi, I am experiencing an issue where sometimes I cannot click anything, CTRL+ ALT+ DELETE takes 2 seconds to load, then it seems to snap out of whatever funk it was in. I have already tried sfc scannow, but the problem still persists. Please help me find a permanent fix for...
  7. Cant Move Games from C drive to other Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Move Games from C drive to other Drive: Hey, so I downloaded Sea of Thives over the Night and now I wanna move it on my D drive cause I have more Space there. So I went into Settings > Apps > SoT and tried to move it. After a few Seconds into the Moving I get the Error "SoT cant be moved the Error Code is...
  8. Mouse will move but not click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse will move but not click?: My pc makes a noise like something is being connected after it is restarted and about 5 seconds after home screen appears then my mouse will still move but not click. When it’s booted in safe mode the mouse works fine. Nothing is being connected to my PC so I have no idea...
  9. cant move files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant move files: my primary hard drive is full i have a 2tb ssd installed in my desktop and multiple externals connected and now when i move files it says i dont have enough space but the space its listing is from my current full drive...
  10. Touchpad will move, but not click.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad will move, but not click.: Hello, My cursor randomly froze and would not move today, so I restarted my laptop to see if that would help. That time, the cursor disappeared completely, so I got my plug-in mouse and tried rolling back and updating the drivers for the touchpad. I got it now to where the...