Windows 10: Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update

Discus and support Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the Windows update two days ago, I've frequently encountered a bug that prevents me from clicking between multiple open windows. This occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Parthykins, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update

After the Windows update two days ago, I've frequently encountered a bug that prevents me from clicking between multiple open windows. This occurs between every five to fifteen minutes. When it happens I am no longer be able to switch between windows by clicking, and I will have to open the Task Manager. What's worse, sometimes even clicking within the application that I am trying to switch from won't work and I will have to open the Task Manager anyway.

:)

Parthykins, Aug 31, 2019

2. When will AT&T deliver the updates?

Here it is late August and STILL no update. This will be my LAST AT&T phone and if Microsoft does not push AT&T to step up and let updates though to the customer then it will also be my LAST Windows Phone.

Where is the customer service?

Robert Luhn, Aug 31, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update

August 2017 updated created problems with Windows Mail AGAIN!!

We appreciate your response and the efforts that you've done. Since the System File Checker tool and resetting the app didn't work, we suggest that you uninstall the update that happened on August 2, 2017. Once done, check the Mail app if it's acting the
    same. Simply follow these steps to uninstall an update:

• Click on the Windows icon, then search for Check for updates.
    • Under Check for updates, click on Update history.
    • Click on Uninstall updates.
    • Once done, look for any Security Update for Microsoft Windows and uninstall them.

If the Mail app started to work properly, it will be best if you defer the feature updates until the next patch.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update

1. Can't click between windows after the August 29th Update - Similar Threads - Can't click between

2. slowness after windows 11 august update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slowness after windows 11 august update: HiThere is slowness of and short freeze of action in win11 after august update specially when browsin and working on web pages.Any suggestions please on how to fix this problem.Thanks.Yahya...
  3. slowness after windows 11 august update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slowness after windows 11 august update: HiThere is slowness of and short freeze of action in win11 after august update specially when browsin and working on web pages.Any suggestions please on how to fix this problem.Thanks.Yahya...
  4. Windows August Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows August Updates: My computer started having problems with the August Windows 10 updates. It was running slower and when I clicked to open a file it would not respond or sometimes it would come up then crash. And then if I was lucky, it did come up, it took a very long time. In July my...
  5. Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update of Feb 29th

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update of Feb 29th: After the automatic update of Feb 29th, yesterday the computer does not locate any sound devices. I no longer have speaker or microphone access. Any one else? How to fix?...
  6. windows update of august

windows update of august: I have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with W10 license (i5 8th gen + 2TB HDD + 8gb RAM + 2GB radeon graphics). Recently i have updated W10 in end of august and after that i am facing issue of slower boot process and its taking more time to start then earlier. also shut down...
  7. Just finished the "may" update (August 29th, 2019) - Black screen even in safe mode

Just finished the "may" update (August 29th, 2019) - Black screen even in safe mode: System restarted after updates - norton notification "while idle" is the only way I new the system was not locked up. Tried CTRL-ALT-Del restart. Got black screen. Task Manager will not display Powered off 3 three times to get to safe mode. Cursor just spins while the screen...
  8. July 29th not June 29th

in Windows 10 Support
    July 29th not June 29th: I was getting so excited for windows 10 on the 29th June....and then I realised it's July not June lol! Silly me, I must have read it wrong. And there I was looking forward to installing it tomorrow! I even bought myself a new SSD and cloned my W8.1 over! This is how I...
  9. Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July

Reinstalling W10 after 29th of July: Hello, I have a question : after the free upgrade period expires, how do I reinstall Windows 10 if I have it installed now? For instance, I want to reinstall it to do a Clean Up of my computer, or I am upgrading/migrating to another system (hardware) etc. 57651
  10. Windows 10 Install after the 29th July

Windows 10 Install after the 29th July: Hi, As long as you follow the steps on the enclosed link will to get the ticket will this work for a free upgrade after the 29th July ? Clean Install Windows 10 Directly without having to Upgrade First - Windows 10 Forums Thanks, 54270