Windows 10: Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

Discus and support Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems as if the bottom right of the screen cannot be interacted with on my main display. It takes up about a sixth of the screen, and no matter what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dandaminifig, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

It seems as if the bottom right of the screen cannot be interacted with on my main display. It takes up about a sixth of the screen, and no matter what app I have open it seems to always be disabled. The display is fine - I unplugged my second one and the problem persists. Seems like there's an invisible box preventing me from doing anything. Does anyone know what this could be?

:)

dandaminifig, Mar 31, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 31, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11 :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

1. Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't click bottom

2. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  3. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  4. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  5. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  6. Can't click the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  7. Can't click the right side of the screen

Can't click the right side of the screen: After the last update for windows 11, I struggle with the problem that I can't interact with 1/4 of my screen from top to bottom. I can't click on anything on the right side. If I want to close a window, I have to drag it to the left first just so I can click on the x.Is...
  8. Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11: The other day, I noticed that when I placed my cursor anywhere inside the bottom right corner of my screen about the bottom half and rightmost quarter of the screen it becomes unresponsive. I am unable to scroll on whatever window I have open or click any buttons and clicking...
  9. Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11

Bottom right of screen is unresponsive Windows 11: The other day, I noticed that when I placed my cursor anywhere inside the bottom right corner of my screen about the bottom half and rightmost quarter of the screen it becomes unresponsive. I am unable to scroll on whatever window I have open or click any buttons and clicking...
  10. Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click in the bottom right of the screen Windows 11: It seems as if the bottom right of the screen cannot be interacted with on my main display. It takes up about a sixth of the screen, and no matter what app I have open it seems to always be disabled. The display is fine - I unplugged my second one and the problem persists....