Windows 10: Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

Discus and support Cant Click in Top Right of Screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I built a new PC with Windows 10 last week, and the past few days I have noticed I can't click in a small corner of the screen (top right). No clicks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tsmith2410, May 12, 2020.

1. Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

I built a new PC with Windows 10 last week, and the past few days I have noticed I can't click in a small corner of the screen (top right). No clicks register, whether it's in a game or watching a video. I have seen people say Slack causes this issue but I do not have Slack. Any suggestions/tips to solve this would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Tsmith2410
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tsmith2410, May 12, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2020
  4. Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

the top row is not working

Hi Bisa,

Thank you for posting you reply.

I suggest you to update the Keyboard drivers by following the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows key + R and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand Keyboard drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and select update driver software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts and to update the driver.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

1. Cant Click in Top Right of Screen? - Similar Threads - Cant Click Top

2. Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JourneyOfImprovement [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vzl6rp/unusual_right_click_menu_on_task_manager/
  3. Cant click on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant click on my screen: Somehow I cannot click on the bottom left part of my screen. Anybody know how to fix this? It has a weird box like thisThanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-my-screen/8fc62cea-1bd7-469b-82fb-81d4da8c7e9b
  4. Cant right click on taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant right click on taskbar apps: Hey, out of no where my windows 10 started having some issues, it wont let me right click on taskbar applications, it'll just show the list of recent projects opened for half a second then disappear and when i click the windows search bar it does the same thing. My windows...
  5. Cant right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant right click taskbar icons: I cannot Right click on my open programs from my taskbar. I also cant left click on my speaker icon to switch sound devicesspeakers to headset. But i can right click to open the settings and all that on the speaker icon. And right click works on all the open programs. This...
  6. Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen: Aside from the very top right of the screen typically where the exit button is on web pages, I am unable to right or left click. Things in web browsers such as the minimize window button are unavailable to click on. This happens in every program, whether it is a game, web...
  7. Right click and mouse clicks not working on right 1/5th of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click and mouse clicks not working on right 1/5th of screen: [ATTACH] Issue: When I click the right 1/5th part of the screen, only a greyed out Copy box appears instead of the regular right click menu. if there are any windows in that section, the minimize, maximize, and close buttons cannot be clicked. I have to drag the window out...
  8. Browser issue - Top 5th of screen uninteractable, right click shows same menu as right...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser issue - Top 5th of screen uninteractable, right click shows same menu as right...: Hi, A client has been having a strange issue where the top 5th of the screen becomes uninteractable. Sometimes there's a black bar there, starting just slightly above the bookmark bar in Chrome, other times you can see the address bar, bookmarks, etc. but simply can't click...
  9. Cant use right click to print in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cant use right click to print in Edge: I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option in Edge? 17876
  10. top right WinEx controls unresponsive to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    top right WinEx controls unresponsive to mouse clicks: The windows of most 'programs' have three or more controls in the top right corner. The left mouse of my Toshiba laptop with Win10 version 1607 has no effect in clicking on them. If I want to close a window, I have to click on the File Menu and choose EXIT. How to cure this ?...