Windows 10: Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app.

Discus and support Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like the calendar app in windows ten except for one thing: I can't click any of the links for meeting invites, etc. This is pretty inconvenient in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErikaDonaghy, May 13, 2020.

1. Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app.

I like the calendar app in windows ten except for one thing: I can't click any of the links for meeting invites, etc. This is pretty inconvenient in the world of COVID when all my meetings are online. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

ErikaDonaghy, May 13, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, May 13, 2020
  3. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app.

1. Can't click links in Windows 10 Calendar app. - Similar Threads - Can't click links

2. Calendar events only open in edit mode, can't click links

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar events only open in edit mode, can't click links: I have links in the descriptions of each calendar item for my day to make tasks easier. However, when I click on the event to access this link, it only opens in edit mode. So, I can't click on the link- I can only click the "link text" button, then copy and paste the link...
  3. Calendar events only open in edit mode, can't click links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar events only open in edit mode, can't click links: I have links in the descriptions of each calendar item for my day to make tasks easier. However, when I click on the event to access this link, it only opens in edit mode. So, I can't click on the link- I can only click the "link text" button, then copy and paste the link...
  4. Can't view Calendar events in view mode and cannot click links in Windows 10 Calendar app

Can't view Calendar events in view mode and cannot click links in Windows 10 Calendar app: Let me know if someone found a solution to the Windows Calendar app. 1st issue: Calendar opens in editing mode all the time. 2nd issue: The links under location are not clickable and copy pasting the links are a nightmare. 3rd issue: The description part of the...
  5. Can't add new calendar to calendars app??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't add new calendar to calendars app??: So I'm trying to add my school schedule to my Windows 10 calendar through URL. I open the calendar app and click "Add calendars" and then it just shows the loading screen with "Powered by Bing" on the bottom. I can wait for hours and nothing happens. submitted by /u/rmychvr...
  6. Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app

Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app: Meeting links are not clickable in Windows 10 Calendar app and it even does not highlight them when selecting.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting-links-are-not-clickable-in-windows-10/6f20f662-6f33-4cb1-8ff0-473d0d363a72
  7. Calendar app and Hangouts and links...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app and Hangouts and links...: Is there a secret setting in the calendar app that allows you to open Hangouts invites and links? I'm struggling to open any links in the default Windlws 10 calendar app.. Especially Hangouts meetings.. submitted by /u/jphccfc [link] [comments]...
  8. still can't sync Google Calendar and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    still can't sync Google Calendar and Calendar app: I have added my Gmail account to the Calendar app on my PC, but some events still do not sync. I can't figure out why not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-cant-sync-google-calendar-and-calendar-app/684c7b98-58b9-4cc4-bbdc-7ea7fe3cfbd1
  9. Can't click on Links in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't click on Links in Chrome: Ok so, i'm trying to login with my Cable Company's username/password so I can watch full episodes of shows on the ID Channel. Well, I can't click on any links at the top (the one's that are in red). Doing so in Edge, works just fine. . Anyone know what the problem could be,...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...