Windows 10: Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10

Discus and support Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HiagoAraujo2, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10

Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10 [​IMG]

But if I open the windows configuration: it works!

and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below:

Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10 97e4524e-596f-4c44-992f-8c21fd4422c5?upload=true.png

:)

HiagoAraujo2, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Ender Win User

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10

1. Cant click on 1/4 of my computer screen i suspect on the new settings bar of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant click computer

2. My computer is stuck at a screen and only shows a white bar about 1/4 inches long.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck at a screen and only shows a white bar about 1/4 inches long.: So, I have a problem.My computer doesn't start but it turns on?!I searched tutorials and I tried to reboot and it didn't work, it went back to the problematic screen!!Unfortunately, there is not an error message but I can share you a screenshot of that screen.Thank you for...
  3. My computer is stuck at a screen and only shows a white bar about 1/4 inches long.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck at a screen and only shows a white bar about 1/4 inches long.: So, I have a problem.My computer doesn't start but it turns on?!I searched tutorials and I tried to reboot and it didn't work, it went back to the problematic screen!!Unfortunately, there is not an error message but I can share you a screenshot of that screen.Thank you for...
  4. My computer is stuck at a screen and only shows a white bar about 1/4 inches long.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant click on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant click on my screen: Somehow I cannot click on the bottom left part of my screen. Anybody know how to fix this? It has a weird box like thisThanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-my-screen/8fc62cea-1bd7-469b-82fb-81d4da8c7e9b
  6. Cant click on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant click on my screen: Somehow I cannot click on the bottom left part of my screen. Anybody know how to fix this? It has a weird box like thisThanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-my-screen/8fc62cea-1bd7-469b-82fb-81d4da8c7e9b
  7. Windows 10 unable to click on anything, glitching, cant click on search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 unable to click on anything, glitching, cant click on search bar: I recently purchased an Asus Tuf gaming laptop and it's been running fine since I bought it. The only issue is that Windows 10 started glitching and randomly clicks on icons with windows programs sporadically like in settings, the search bar, etc. When it does this I'm unable...
  8. cant click anything on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click anything on my screen: I cant click anything on my screen window 10 but sometime I can click like right click and refresh something like that .it happen 3 days ago I searched it about this error in youtube it said window explorer crashed and I did try what they said it fixed for a while but it...
  9. i cant click anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant click anything on my computer: I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end the explorer task in task manager and the other is completely restart my computer. The first method didn’t work cuz I couldn’t...
  10. I suspect my computer is remotelly controlled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I suspect my computer is remotelly controlled: Hi all, I've lately been concerned about a malware/spyware or some other security breach on my computer. Let me explain... A month or so back I noticed that on several occasions the mouse started moving on itselft when I was not looking at the screen - not always, but...