Windows 10: Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer

Discus and support Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install windows with a bootable USB. Everything starts up fine. I choose my language and keyboard layout and click on "next". Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fekata, May 21, 2020.

1. fekata Win User

Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer

I'm trying to install windows with a bootable USB.

Everything starts up fine. I choose my language and keyboard layout and click on "next". Then I am prompted with a window that asks if I want to troubleshoot or install. I click on install but in the windows activation key window I can't click on anything. I can't type in a key, I can't click on any of the buttons that you would usually expect to be clickable. I also tries going into the repair screen instead of the install one but same problem there. Can't click on a thing.

I also tries formatting the bootable drive and recreating it to no avail.

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-PRO

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600

GPU: 1060 3g

other stuff I'm not entirely sure but the hard drive is a normal HDD

:)

fekata, May 21, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 21, 2020
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, May 21, 2020
  4. Chewy Win User

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't click on anything in bootable USB installer - Similar Threads - Can't click anything

2. Can't click or do anything in Windows installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click or do anything in Windows installation: Hey guys, I'm coming here for help beucase after week of trying im helpless...I've got Lenovo G30-50 and got Windows 7 there. I booted him into recovery and via CMD I did C:/ forrmating. But at about 80% of formatting, charger died, so died PC. I was able to enter BIOS and...
  3. Can't Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click On Anything: Hello Microsoft community, I'm experiencing an issue that seems to be half resolved. I can't left or right click on anything after startup. The solution I found for this was to open Task Manager Control+Shift+Esc>end explorer.exe>run new task>enter explorer.exe. This...
  4. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  5. Can't click on anything?

Can't click on anything?: I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help? submitted by /u/ninja438 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  7. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  8. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 20 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...
  9. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't click on anything: Today i was changing some settings in the bios, and after i restarted the pc i couldnt click on anything (but i could still move the mouse). I was able to create a new admin account on my pc and now i can use the mouse again. How can i get my mouse to work in my main...
  10. Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't creat a bootable usb to install 1809: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...