Windows 10: Can't click on anything?

Discus and support Can't click on anything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninja438, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Can't click on anything?

I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help?

submitted by /u/ninja438
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ninja438, Dec 4, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't click on anything? :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Can't click on anything?

imperialreign, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't click on anything?

1. Can't click on anything? - Similar Threads - Can't click anything

2. Can't click anything on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click anything on desktop: Hello all.Sometimes, I cannot click anything while using windows, including interacting with apps, minimizing/closing them, and interacting with the taskbar. The only fix for this is ctrl+alt+delete. Is there any fix for this? I've tried:DISMsfc /scannowAlso, sometimes my...
  3. Can't click anything on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't click anything on desktop: Hello all.Sometimes, I cannot click anything while using windows, including interacting with apps, minimizing/closing them, and interacting with the taskbar. The only fix for this is ctrl+alt+delete. Is there any fix for this? I've tried:DISMsfc /scannowAlso, sometimes my...
  4. I can't click anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't click anything: -i cant click of anything randomly after i play a game browse something in the net. -but my keyboard works and my mouse pointer is moving i just cant click on anything - and if i clicked on a window it is not selected. - it has been an issue for me 2 months ago....
  5. Can't click on the anything in the desktop

Can't click on the anything in the desktop: Was working just an hr ago after I did a refresh and somehow while I was installing my games. The desktop stopped working. I went into the event file and saw this. Any help please. Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 1/23/2021...
  6. Can't Click On Anything

Can't Click On Anything: Hello Microsoft community, I'm experiencing an issue that seems to be half resolved. I can't left or right click on anything after startup. The solution I found for this was to open Task Manager Control+Shift+Esc>end explorer.exe>run new task>enter explorer.exe. This...
  7. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  8. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  9. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  10. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't click on anything: Today i was changing some settings in the bios, and after i restarted the pc i couldnt click on anything (but i could still move the mouse). I was able to create a new admin account on my pc and now i can use the mouse again. How can i get my mouse to work in my main...