Windows 10: Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .

Discus and support Can't click on Apps I search in search bar . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I resetted my laptop because I wanted to organize my files from the start. One issue I found was finding apps like twitch and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HazimJamal, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .

Hello, so recently I resetted my laptop because I wanted to organize my files from the start. One issue I found was finding apps like twitch and telegram in the search bar . But I could not open, it simply won't open . The icon is also not the icon, it's like a default icon for things that are deleted. I would like to ask if anybody knows hwo to delete them because I don't like to see unwanted files in my laptop . Thank you in advance .

:)

HazimJamal, Aug 12, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 12, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Honestly, my best results searching for stuff here is to go to googlebing, search for "xxxxxx TPU" with xxxx being replaced by your keywords.

I did find some Steam discussions on it:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/540742667591990026/

Audio on 5.1 sound system :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

Audio Fix for Voices :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

I got these with: Wolfenstein new order 5.1 audio

rtwjunkie, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .

Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Can't click on Apps I search in search bar .

1. Can't click on Apps I search in search bar . - Similar Threads - Can't click Apps

2. Search bar opens late and closes as soon as I click on the search bar to search something,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar opens late and closes as soon as I click on the search bar to search something,...: When I press the windows key, the search bars appears slightly delayed, and the search bar closes when I click on it. This only started recently, and I have tried a lot to fix it, including SFC scans, rebuilding the search index, changing the search to enhanced, backing up...
  3. Search bar opens late and closes as soon as I click on the search bar to search something,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar opens late and closes as soon as I click on the search bar to search something,...: When I press the windows key, the search bars appears slightly delayed, and the search bar closes when I click on it. This only started recently, and I have tried a lot to fix it, including SFC scans, rebuilding the search index, changing the search to enhanced, backing up...
  4. Can't find apps in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  5. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  6. Can't find apps in search bar

7. I can't search on the Windows Search Bar and I can't search in file explorer.

in Cortana
    I can't search on the Windows Search Bar and I can't search in file explorer.: I have tried so many things, installing Windows 10 again and searched and followed so many tutorials but none of them have worked. Please help me, thank you....
  8. I can't search on the Windows Search Bar and I can't search in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't search on the Windows Search Bar and I can't search in file explorer.: I have tried so many things, installing Windows 10 again and searched and followed so many tutorials but none of them have worked. Please help me, thank you....
  9. I can't search on the Windows Search Bar and I can't search in file explorer.

10. Can't open search bar apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open search bar apps: When I search an app through search bar it doesn't open any apps and it doesn't even show the icons and it just shows a black box. The weird thing is that I can open google chrome easily submitted by /u/big4hed92 [link] [comments]...