Windows 10: Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

Discus and support Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm facing these problems below:I can't left or right click the start menu Windows Icon + I can't right click the apps that is running on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by iiCulex -2, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

Hello,I'm facing these problems below:I can't left or right click the start menu Windows Icon + I can't right click the apps that is running on the taskbar + I can't use the search bar + I can't open windows settings even with Win Key + i + I can't open Microsoft StoreI've tried restarting the windows explorer through task manager but that didn't fix my problemThe cause of this problem is: Corrupted WindowsApps folder and I can't seem to restore it to its original state with Powershell + I've tried to fix it by using these commands through the Powershell:sfc /scannow Dism /Online /Cleanup-

:)

iiCulex -2, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Sep 5, 2023
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2023
  4. psyko12 Win User

Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon - [​IMG]

psyko12, Sep 5, 2023
Thema:

Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

1. Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon - - Similar Threads - Can't click start

2. Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -: Hello,I'm facing these problems below:I can't left or right click the start menu Windows Icon + I can't right click the apps that is running on the taskbar + I can't use the search bar + I can't open windows settings even with Win Key + i + I can't open Microsoft StoreI've...
  3. Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on the start menu - Windows Icon -: Hello,I'm facing these problems below:I can't left or right click the start menu Windows Icon + I can't right click the apps that is running on the taskbar + I can't use the search bar + I can't open windows settings even with Win Key + i + I can't open Microsoft StoreI've...
  4. Can't click on windows start menu, volume or time but can click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on windows start menu, volume or time but can click taskbar icons: Not sure what's happened but all of a sudden I can't click on certain things. I can't open the windows start menu, change the volume speakers or access the calender but I can access chrome and other items on the taskbar. Not sure if this is related but I can't type anything...
  5. Can't click on windows start menu, volume or time but can click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click on windows start menu, volume or time but can click taskbar icons: Not sure what's happened but all of a sudden I can't click on certain things. I can't open the windows start menu, change the volume speakers or access the calender but I can access chrome and other items on the taskbar. Not sure if this is related but I can't type anything...
  6. Can't click on windows start menu, volume or time but can click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Start Menu can't be clicking: I have a lot of client they come with issue the can't do any left click activities start menu, all icon on the bar and another issue I see it comes with this issue outlook and OneDrive losing the license and the user account doesn't have Info icon to sync the AD policies...
  8. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu can't be clicking: I have a lot of client they come with issue the can't do any left click activities start menu, all icon on the bar and another issue I see it comes with this issue outlook and OneDrive losing the license and the user account doesn't have Info icon to sync the AD policies...
  9. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Can't click on Start Menu shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on Start Menu shortcuts: So I'm having this weird bug where I can't click any of my start menu shortcuts when I search up the program (typing) I'm trying to execute but if I manually look for it (using scroll wheel) and clicking on the shortcut the program will execute? I've tried rebuilding my...