Windows 10: Can't click while pressing a key

Discus and support Can't click while pressing a key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alot of people already had this problem but they didnt help, so this happened after i uninstalled my ps/2 compliant mouse to stop my touchpad jittering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex_Santos5827, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Can't click while pressing a key

Alot of people already had this problem but they didnt help, so this happened after i uninstalled my ps/2 compliant mouse to stop my touchpad jittering and i noticed this when i was playing a game and i thought it was the game acting up but then i tested if its really a laptop problem, and its true, i tried to click on something while holding a button and thats why im here. I am using a Windows 10 64-Bit on a VAIO SONY

:)

Alex_Santos5827, Sep 14, 2021
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Can't click while pressing a key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't click while pressing a key

1. Can't click while pressing a key - Similar Threads - Can't click while

2. Can't open the taskbar without pressing the windows key, can't click on most windows apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open the taskbar without pressing the windows key, can't click on most windows apps...: Everytime i open up my computer everything works perfectly but after a while suddenly everything stops working.I can't open my taskbar without pressing the windows key and i cant open up any apps with itI can't click on windows apps such as Task ManagerI'm simply unable to...
  3. Can't open the taskbar without pressing the windows key, can't click on most windows apps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open the taskbar without pressing the windows key, can't click on most windows apps...: Everytime i open up my computer everything works perfectly but after a while suddenly everything stops working.I can't open my taskbar without pressing the windows key and i cant open up any apps with itI can't click on windows apps such as Task ManagerI'm simply unable to...
  4. Can't open the taskbar without pressing the windows key, can't click on most windows apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Set ustom [key press] + [click]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set ustom [key press] + [click]: Hi! I want to set up a custom hotkey situation which I can use in file explorer. What I want ideally is: [key press] + [key press] + [mouse1] = move target to "/directory". The directory would be static. So the output would be when I press [ctrl]+[c]+[mouse1] the file I...
  6. Left click not working while pressing right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working while pressing right click: Well, I tried to play on a random FPS game, and when I try to do a scope, I press right-click, but when I click the left button on my touchpad, it doesn't work. I tried to reset the settings to their default but still, not working. anyone pls help me...
  7. Can't move Touchpad while I am pressing a key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move Touchpad while I am pressing a key in Windows 10: Hello! I've been having a trouble while I try to play video games since I got my laptop, I can't use my Touchpad while I am pressing a key. I've tried for hours to figure it out and used the solutions in here from 2015-2016, but it seems I don't have the same settings and...
  8. Mouse left click rejection while pressing on the keyboard

Mouse left click rejection while pressing on the keyboard: Hello. I have an annoying problem. whenever I hold down a key on the keyboard the touchpad gets completely disabled and doesn't work unless I release the key, and if I use an external mouse left clicks get rejected and don't work unless I release the key as well and with a...
  9. Cannot click while pressing keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot click while pressing keyboard key: From a few months ago I realized that I cannot click while I press any key of the keyboard. I don't know why but I'm really feeling bad while playing game on PC, because I cannot click while moving. I tried to edit registry because the setting was removed on some update,...
  10. I can't move cursor while pressing a key

I can't move cursor while pressing a key: I recently upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.0. I have tried reinstalling Synaptics, removing and uninstalling Synaptics, disabling palmcheck, but it wouldn't work. It's annoying when you are playing a game that requires moving while pressing keys on your keyboard. I also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i click while typing