Windows 10: Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows...

Discus and support Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased new Acer computer April 2020. System Information screen shows: "Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargieWolf, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows...

I purchased new Acer computer April 2020. System Information screen shows: "Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows management files may be missing or moved."

What is wrong and how can it be fixed?

:)

MargieWolf, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Scott755 Win User

Windows Update error 80070422

As I noted above I obtained the following response to your suggestion to get System Information, "Can't Collect Information. Cannot access Windows Management Instrumentation Software. Windows Management
    files may be moved or missing".

Scott755, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows...

1. Can't collect information. Cannot access the windows instrumentation software. Windows... - Similar Threads - Can't collect information

2. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  3. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...: Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may be moved or missing. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-the-windows-management/e9b82cdb-bb9d-4b82-81c7-701acb951c8b
  4. Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows Management files may...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  6. System Information: "Can't Collect Information"

System Information: "Can't Collect Information": I have had an issue for 2 days now where a game will not open. Crashes instantly, doesn't even show the application anywhere except the taskbar for 3 seconds. Anyways, I figured out my issue was because of something being wrong with my WMI service. I tried to test if it was...
  7. Windows Management Instrumentation Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Management Instrumentation Software: I received an error message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation Software. Windows files may be moved or missing". This was after I had tried to download Nikon Studio software from the Nikon website. Nikon support tried various things without success before...
  8. Windows Management Instrumentation Software

Windows Management Instrumentation Software: I received an error message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation Software. Windows files may be moved or missing". This was after I had tried to download Nikon Studio software from the Nikon website. Nikon support tried various things without success before...
  9. Windows 10, msinfo32 "cannot access the windows instrumentation software, windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, msinfo32 "cannot access the windows instrumentation software, windows...: Anybody knows what to do? I can find the files thru search but do not know what to do with them. When I click on a file it wants to know what app to use to open it?...
  10. System Information Can't collect information

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Information Can't collect information: Hello, I am getting this error( photo attached below) whenever I try to open system information. someone plz help me Fixes I have tried- Reset WMI Windows update Updating drivers Someone please help me with this issue[ATTACH]...