Windows 10: Can't Combine Videos

Discus and support Can't Combine Videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since they made the stupid decision to get rid of Movie Maker, I can't combine any videos. I've tried online sites but they won't do some of my videos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spottedfeather, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Can't Combine Videos

Since they made the stupid decision to get rid of Movie Maker, I can't combine any videos. I've tried online sites but they won't do some of my videos. I can't use the Photos app, because it doesn't work for me. When I open it, it opens for a couple of seconds but shuts right back off. I've tried VLC, but the choice to pick a place to save the file doesn't exist for me. I've read that you can use windows media player...but I can't. Any ideas ? Preferably free. Windows 10 version 21H1

:)

Spottedfeather, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Can't Combine Videos :) Can't Combine Videos :)

Can't Combine Videos 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Jun 27, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Combine Videos

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Combine Videos :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't Combine Videos

1. Can't Combine Videos - Similar Threads - Can't Combine Videos

2. i can't use my touchpad key combination

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't use my touchpad key combination: hello there. can anyone help me with my problem? i don't know If my laptop is not working properly or what. but when i notice that my touchpad is disabled and try to press FN+F10, it locked in the disabled touchpad. i keep pressing FN+F10, but the the screen show me the...
  3. i can't use my touchpad key combination

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't use my touchpad key combination: hello there. can anyone help me with my problem? i don't know If my laptop is not working properly or what. but when i notice that my touchpad is disabled and try to press FN+F10, it locked in the disabled touchpad. i keep pressing FN+F10, but the the screen show me the...
  4. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use: Hi microsoft team, my laptop keyboard can't use the ctrl + shift combination anymore now, even though the keys on my keyboard all work normally individually. Is this problem with my software or hardware? Right now i'm using Windows 10 Pro Regards...
  5. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use: Hi microsoft team, my laptop keyboard can't use the ctrl + shift combination anymore now, even though the keys on my keyboard all work normally individually. Is this problem with my software or hardware? Right now i'm using Windows 10 Pro Regards...
  6. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Easiest way to combine multiple videos into one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest way to combine multiple videos into one?: I’m recording a cello duet tomorrow along with a speaking portion. What would be the simplest, quickest way to combine 2 or 3 videos into one? I’ll have to send off the video tomorrow and I have no idea where to start. submitted by /u/TheCheck77 [link] [comments]...
  8. accidentally combined 2 user folders video & documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accidentally combined 2 user folders video & documents: Hey guys, I tried to reorganice my computer and made a mess. I wanted to switch my user folders pictures, videos, musik & documents from my SSD C: to my HDD D:. But now, the document and the video folder are the same. If I cange the path of one of those it´s the same for the...
  9. Which App in Windows 10 combine and split Video clips ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which App in Windows 10 combine and split Video clips ?: Hi, I am looking for an App in Windows 10 in which I can combine two video clips and can also split a video video clip in to two or more ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-app-in-windows-10-combine-and-split-video/3d16900f-f0d1-45db-b14a-bfef6bf6bd1f
  10. Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any such Animal Video + Audio combined card ??: Hi there. I'd like to up the quality of the built in Video of my Microserver -- I can add a single pci express card - although plenty of external USB ports. Is there a single combined video card (don't need gamers or extreme stuff ) - just a decent card that gets HD...